Ratings for Dr. George Colev

I was there for double vision. I waited about 3 hrs. Dr Colev was very friendly. Some of his instruments didn't work when he was going to use them so he skipped checking inside and back of my eyes. Then asked me the difference between the letters in the double vision. It was a small difference according to him because I heard him say superpose. When I told him they were not superpose but one besides the other he just ignore it and said it's a slight double vision. I want impressed.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Who does not love Dr. Colev. He is always late, but if one knows what to expect then just bring a book and be happy. He has been my husbands doctor for over 20 years as he has glaucoma. He sees him every 3 months, and he now treats me as well. He is so kind and caring you can be assured you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I found Dr. Colev to be very thorough. He helped me when I was dealing with the onset of Sarcoidosis, and he really made every effort to ensure that I got all the care that was needed. Be prepared for long waits. I sometimes waited over 2 hours to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015