Ratings for Dr. Quang Dao

An all round a+ for a great team,thank you to you all.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

My r 14 year old daughter required a knee reconstruction (ACL and Meniscus) after an accident at school. Dr Dao was amazing!. He understood that she is an elite athlete and swimmer and what it would take to get her back to the top levels. His bedside manner and knowledge was so reassuring to my daughter and I. The surgery was a fantastic success with my daughter back in swim training within a few short weeks and within 12 months of the operation my daughter has once again qualified for the Australian Age Championships!. We cannot thank Dr Dao enough for his support.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

My 13 year old daughter required a repair of her meniscus after tearing it during soccer. As you can imagine she was very nervous as well as we her parents were. From the moment we met Dr Dao we knew we had made a great choice in going to him. He made my daughter very comfortable by explain every single thing from the injury to the surgery, this also put my wife and I at ease too. The day of the surgery again Dr Dao came out of the operating theatre to see my daughter and reassure her of everything which kept the tears to a minimum. I cannot speak any higher for the service we received from Dr Dao and his team, my daughter is now 2 weeks away from training and without taking 1 painkiller from the moment she walked out of the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr Dao without any hesitation. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I am eight (8) weeks post partial knee replacement by Dr Quang Dao and am back to playing golf, riding my road bike and most other activities previously undertaken without the pain or discomfort I endured before. Dr Dao and his staff were very professional and understanding of my condition and I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring assistance with this type of injury. Thanks for everything, Steve and Sue Conrades

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

In 2014 Dr Dao performed a total knee replacement on my right knee, the procedure went well with only minor pain and i was back at work driving trucks in 11 weeks. This year it was time to get my left knee done and after my earlier experience with Dr Dao it was only natural that i would go with him again. Dr Dao gave me some pre-op exercises to perform and on July 18th i underwent surgery, again everything went well, however there was no pain and by the 3 week mark i was off pain killers. With the help of my physio i was improving everyday and on my 6 week visit to Dr Dao he gave me the all clear to commence driving trucks on the 18th September 2 months from the date of the operation, a wonderful result. Dr Dao was wonderful and told me from day one if there was any problem at all to just call him, i can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very professional, kind and friendly doctor that provides ample information on the procedure and takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Would highly recommend to anyone. Very accommodating for people that have to travel to appointment. Celine was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Amazing help and got me back to where I was in quick time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

We live in North West NSW and our 16 year old son was referred to Dr Dao for an ACL reconstruction, meniscal reattachment and repair in May 2016, with surgery in June 2016. From our 1st visit to Dr Dao he reassured our son (& us), we found him approachable, caring and informative. He made sure that we understood the procedure and rehab process offering for us to contact him at anytime with any questions or concerns. Last week our son saw Dr Dao for his 12 month checkup, his surgery/recovery has been a complete success and he can now return to sport - its been a long 13 months without sport for our son which Dr Dao completely understood. The staff in Dr Dao's rooms were wonderful - so caring and helpful! We would recommend Dr Dao 100%

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

After suffering many years from osteoarthritis in both knees, I was referred to Dr Dao. The X-rays showed that a Total Knee Replacement was required for both knees. Dr Dao explained the procedure and I had my left knee operated on mid January and right knee mid May. I still have a few weeks of physiotherapy at out patients and lots of work to do at home but I'm seeing wonderful results. I can now walk pain free, enjoy playing with my granddaughter and can look forward to doing a lot of things I haven't been able to do for years. I can't thank Dr Dao enough for giving me this opportunity. Dr Dao is very approachable, listens to concerns and has the respect of staff at the hospital where I was treated. Many thanks from Heather L

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017