Ratings for Dr. Quang Dao

Dr Dao saw us at short notice due to the nature of my son's injury. We could not be happier with the care provided.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

My 2 years journey with Dr. Dao and his team has been a real life changing event. Walking had become much of a struggle for me and my right knee had completely gone out of alignment. He did his work with great precision that after both total knee replacements done 14 months apart, I feel like a brand new person. I will be forever grateful for your service.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr Dao has operated on my knee for my OCD injury, and now it has nearly completely healed a year later. He is the most genuine Dr and highly appreciate my GP for recommending Dr Dao for my intense knee pain. Dr Dao is the only doctor I feel comfortable around because of his heartwarming personality. Him and his staff are extremely kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

My total replacement was very successful and thanks

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Thank you Dr Dao and team. My 13 year old son had his ACL reconstructed by Dr Dao. From the moment we saw him on our visit his quiet confidence put us all at ease, he took the time to answer all our question and concerns. We were lucky that we saw him at a time where he opened a special surgery time for another patient and my son had his surgery within 2 weeks of seeing him, this made for no time wasting for 12 months of recovery. The pain after recovery was minimal and just today we had our 12 month appointment and he was given the all clear to play rugby again, with a strong knee that healed incredibly well. He is ahead of his game Dr Dao and he will tell you straight how it is with a thorough explanation and will not cut any corners. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr Dao is one of the best knee surgeons in Sydney. With his skill and great technique he repaired my knee when most other surgeons would not have been able to. I am forever in his debt!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Thank you Dr Dao and staff. Have never been to a Dr that from start to finish was so professional, helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Doctor Quang Dao and his secretary are the most helpful and professional at what they do. I’ve had a knee surgery last year, and he’s been very kind to fit me into his busy schedule of surgeries so I could get back into my daily lifestyle. He explained how the procedure of the surgery would work, and asked if I was comfortable with what was happening. I trust him and his secretary, and i would like to thank Doctor Dao for being on board with my knee.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr Dao was great with my 9 year old son. Made him feel very comfortable, telling jokes. My son couldn’t straighten his leg or bend it but when we went to see him and now my son is walking again. We’re very grateful. Thank you to Dr Dao and his great staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr Dao was amazing with my 8 year old daughter. He was very attentive and caring and explained everything to her from the beginning.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019