Ratings for Dr. Quang Dao

Very professional, kind and friendly doctor that provides ample information on the procedure and takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Would highly recommend to anyone. Very accommodating for people that have to travel to appointment. Celine was very helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Amazing help and got me back to where I was in quick time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

We live in North West NSW and our 16 year old son was referred to Dr Dao for an ACL reconstruction, meniscal reattachment and repair in May 2016, with surgery in June 2016. From our 1st visit to Dr Dao he reassured our son (& us), we found him approachable, caring and informative. He made sure that we understood the procedure and rehab process offering for us to contact him at anytime with any questions or concerns. Last week our son saw Dr Dao for his 12 month checkup, his surgery/recovery has been a complete success and he can now return to sport - its been a long 13 months without sport for our son which Dr Dao completely understood. The staff in Dr Dao's rooms were wonderful - so caring and helpful! We would recommend Dr Dao 100%

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

After suffering many years from osteoarthritis in both knees, I was referred to Dr Dao. The X-rays showed that a Total Knee Replacement was required for both knees. Dr Dao explained the procedure and I had my left knee operated on mid January and right knee mid May. I still have a few weeks of physiotherapy at out patients and lots of work to do at home but I'm seeing wonderful results. I can now walk pain free, enjoy playing with my granddaughter and can look forward to doing a lot of things I haven't been able to do for years. I can't thank Dr Dao enough for giving me this opportunity. Dr Dao is very approachable, listens to concerns and has the respect of staff at the hospital where I was treated. Many thanks from Heather L

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

A huge Thankyou to Dr Dao for his expertise with my knee replacement and the care throughout the whole experience. All information given was extremely accurate throughout my recovery. Thank you again. Anthony Spiteri

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

My 9 year old son had an ACL repair by Dr Dao in March of this year and he has had an excellent recovery. From the first day we visited Dr Dao's room's I found Dr Dao's reception staff to be friendly and exceptionally helpful. Dr Dao is an absolute professional spending the time that was necessary to explain my son's condition and upcoming surgery to both my young son and myself in a way that was understandable and compassionate. Dr Dao ensured we understood any risks involved in treatment options and provided clear recommendations on the best option for my son. This was backed up with evidence and a wealth of experience. Dr Dao was responsive whenever we called with further questions and was very reassuring on both the operation day and follow up care. My son is recovering very well and we feel assured that we can contact Dr Dao for any concerns and that he will monitor my son's recovery over the next few years. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr Dao performed a left ACL reconstruction on me during January of this year. He has advised me very well and is very approachable and helpful. He understands us as teenagers wanting to go back to playing sports as soon as possible and has made it very clear and easy for me to understand what I have to do to reach that end goal.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Having been advised by two leading Sydney surgeons that knee replacement was my only treatment option for severe osteoarthritis of the left knee, I was advised by a third surgeon to obtain the final opinion of Dr Quang Dao. I was 40 years old at the time. Dr Dao reprioritised replacement to last option, instead recommending non-surgical bracing having explained all available options and their advantages and disadvantages. This was never raised or discussed with previous reputable surgeons whom tabled only surgical replacement. Dr Dao instigated discussion and referral to a global leading edge supplier of required bracing technology whereby the product was made to fit and today gives me the relief I need to not only defer surgical replacement but get on with life as it was pre medical ailment. The differentiator for myself with Dr Dao and previous line of specialist referrals was Dr Dao's knowledge of leading edge solutions in the global market. This knowledge and Dr Dao's comprehensive understanding of surgical success rates taking all personalised considerations into account averted premature surgery for myself allowing me to lead a normal life with no recovery downtime. Very important for me with a 7 year old daughter whom has a progressive illness herself. Thank you Dr Quang Dao. You truly are a leader and role model for our future surgeons. Very very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr dao operated on my daughter who is 14 in 2016 great doctor. Would highly recommend him and his staff . my daughter has been fantastic since surgery. Thanks again dr dao.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017