Ratings for Dr. Joyce Tsang-Cheng

I absolutely adore Dr. Tsang-Cheng. She took care of me at the Student Health Services when I was attending UBC and I am so glad I met her. She is so kind, compassionate, and so brilliant. She helped me through my mental health issues and got me back on track; she truly saved me. I was so sad when I graduated and had to find another GP. She is an angel and I wish I could see her again.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Tsang-Cheng is always kind and helpful and seems to genuinely care about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Great doctor! Cares for her patients and does a thorough check. I've never had such an amazing, kind, caring, and understanding doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Tsang-Chung is really caring and knowledgeable. She never makes me feel rushed and has more understanding of mental health than any GP I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I consistently go to Dr. Tsang-Cheng. She's always punctual, I've never waited more than a few minutes from my arrival. I feel that she's knowledgeable and will discuss options with me, as well as hear out my concerns. I unfortunately have had some complicated things going on, and she has been great with coordinating with specialists and ordering monitoring lab work. Sometimes it takes a week or two to get an apt, but well worth having to book ahead.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have seen Dr Tsang-Cheng numerous times. She is the best doctor on campus. She gets to know you on a one on one basis. She truly cares about her patients. I have been to the Student health services on a walk in basis, and she actually made time to see me when i was supposed to be booked with another doctor. She's very understanding, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I always book with Dr. Tsang-Cheng. She is kind and in depth with our short appointments. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Really sweet and dedicated doctor. She knows my name, even though she has probably dealt with hundreds of students.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013