Ratings for Dr. Anita Breckenridge

Dr Breckenridge is very professional and understands children's vision, and knows how to interact with kids. I know my children are in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Breckenridge and her staff are great. I felt very comfortable throughout my visit. I have been referring her to my friends. She's very thorough and efficient with her time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very helpful and kind staff in friendly office. Doctors were all patient and thorough in the care of my daughter.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. B is remarkable! I sent her a cellphone photo of my young niece's eye . Something was growing below her left eye. Dr. B knew exactly what it was & explained in detail what to do. My sister took my niece to the eye doc in our state & removed the growth immediately! We miss Dr. B. here! Very knowledgeable & great with children!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Wow, let me tell you one of the best I have seen! I love Dr .Anita! She gave a great exam and my daughter loved her bedside manner. She also detected an abnormality that my pediatrician ignored. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

my 5 year old daughter was referred here by her pediatrician to check for vision problems. we had a wonderful office experience and my daughter is doing great with her new glasses.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015