Ratings for Dr. Brad Buell

He does NOT have good beside manner, he was awful with my toddler - absolutely no patience. When my child wasn't immediately cooperating with allowing him to look in his ears, he quickly got upset, took the electronic device from my child (that has helped allow every other doctor for the past several months to look in his ears due to so many ear infections) which further upset my child and cry. As he was leaving the room he stated "You need to figure out a way to allow me to look in his ears." I heard the nurse or other staff ask Dr. Buell "What happened in there?". I couldn't hear his response, and when he returned 10 minutes later he said he was reviewing the chart. He tried again to look in my toddlers ears, but my child wanted nothing to do with him. Without being able to see his ears he wanted to schedule surgery to put tubes in.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Buell was just in a hurry to get me in and out of his office. I had sudden hearing loss and ringing in my ear and he just put me on meds and didn't even schedule a follow up. When I went to a new ENT several months later for answers, my hearing loss has never come back and she thinks it may be too late. She said something should have been done when I first went in! Dr. Buell did not really listen to me, did not ask questions and just seemed in a hurry to get me out of there. I would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013