Ratings for Dr. Andrea Schiller

Dr. Schiller was great! She answered all of our questions and was very kind. She ended up delivering my son. I would/have recommended her to my family & friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I loved Doctor Schiller! She listens and actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

The worst. She doesn't follow patient autonomy, and patient autonomy is a right! She charged me and my insurance for a papsmear I never had. Very dishonest. Hides from her mistakes, instead of handling them! She is in trouble with patient abandonment. She intercepts complaints, so she cant get in trouble. She refuses to preform hysterectomy of transgender patient, with 4 letters from qualified gender therapists. He reason is that her office doesn't preform gender related surgeries. A hysterectomy is a hysterectomy no matter how you slice it. I'm getting a lawyer to sure her. The office doesn't do more than birth control, and prescribe pain medicine. NOBODY IS TOO YOUNG FOR A CURE! The hysterectomy consent form says they cant discriminate against age! I wanted a hysterectomy for endometriosis, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, severe anemia. The pain from my periods make me suicidal. I have no quality of life because of my periods! ALL of my therapists wrote recommendation letters for me to have a hysterectomy, because a hysterectomy will give my life quality! I'm 28 years old! I'm not even a young adult! I'm well informed. I understand that a hysterectomy is permanent and will render me permanently infertile! A contract is a contract.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Avoid this doctor like the plague! She is very rude snobbish, and spends absolutely no time with her patients. I. Fact, she acts like as he could care less. You can tell she's the big boss around there.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Schiller is a smart and competant doctor. She is also very personable. Unfortunately, her office isn't, but I would still recommend her to anyone. Just MAKE SURE if you have any problems you speak to her directly and not the nurse or anyone else in the office. The message will NOT get through to her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Andrea Schiller's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)