Ratings for Dr. Jurgen Passage

I can write a lengthy homage, or I can simply say: He walks on water. He is an amazing doctor and person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Excellent heart doctor, very experienced, knows his stuff, I researched his credentials and training before seeing him and everything stacked up - trained by the best in Germany. Says it as it is. Top bloke. Very focused on detail. Works with only the best cardiologists. Is based in the pubic and private system - not everyone makes that level. He does not mind at all if you call him post operation. Thank God for people like this who use their talent to help others.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Now, two years after my treble bypass operation by Mr Passage, I celebrated my 80th birthday feeling by far better than ten years ago. Relatives and friends can not believe that with the number of years I'm getting fitter and fitter. Thanks Mr Passage from Kurt Schaefer

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Mr Passage performed a mitral vavle replacement procedure on me earlier this year. I don't know how to praise him enough as a doctor and a genuinely nice person. I always felt that he was concentrating on me and my problems 100 percent when I was with him. He is warm and approachable. I have so much confidence is his abilities. Wish I could tell every person on earth about this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014