Ratings for Dr. Louisa Kettouche

I saw Dr.Kettouche twice now, both times she was very kind and caring. She referred me right away to the specialists I needed and also all the imageries I needed. She was very attentive to my health problems.

Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Louisa Kettouche work at http://cliniquemedicaleplateau.ca/accueil where the service was excellent. I had very high expectations. but... She is a dangerous unearthed person. Even her staff agreed with me. Another person told me that they refuse to help her because her case was to complicated. She refuse to help me. I was refered by urgence-santé as an emergency. She is rude crude and really don't care about people. TO protect other people she should be banned from is profession. I will follow her and find a way to help her understand ...

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

This doctor was horribly rude to me. I had a kidney infection which she could not diagnose. She was very dismissive and told me to drink cranberry juice. She refused to examine me properly and did not look me in the eye when talking. As a result of her incompetence I ended up in the hospital 2 days later. The infection I had travelled to my blood and I was almost in septic shock.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014