Ratings for Dr. Michel Gauthier

i have had Dr Gauthier for close to 40 years.Twenty years ago my son and grand-daughter passed away and Dr Gauthier was there for me, helped me through my depression and anxiety.He is a great doctor.2When my grand-daughter was born he is the one who cared and found she had a heart problem while all the other doctors we saw could not figure it out.She died while being in the care of SGH while doctor Gauthier was on holidays.I don't care what you people say he is a fine doctor

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Awful doctor, he has no compassion, no personality, wanted to get me out of his office as fast as he could, and he insulted me multiple times. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The front desk girls are very incompetent and will leave you on hold for 30mins!!! They are not helpful, nor are they friendly! And Dr. Gauthier is just rude and doesn't have his patients best interest/care in mind! Horrible service at this office! If we could give all zero's, we would!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I cannot believe that I made an appointment late March asking for an appointment for my son for a referral to a specialist for his back. Two weeks later, no referral. I call back and apparently he needs to make a second appointment within two weeks to get the referral. Yesterday they said the person that prepares the referrals was no longer at their office today I am told it takes two appointments to get a referral!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Idiot. Three wives to support so $$$ only concern. Also likes to report other Doctors to the CPSO to divert attention from his own incompetency. Wife #3 Dr. Dhatt also as dangerous. Stay away from both of them.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Covers up his lack of knowledge by demeaning you and insulting you. Prescribes medicine badly.Pompous self absorbed

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Thanks for dropping me without any letter of notice, which is contrary to the policies set out by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Since I was given no reason, I'm assuming that you decided you weren't going to make enough money off of me and kicked me to the curb for some cash cow. The only thing he cares about is how fat is wallet gets from the prescriptions he's writing.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He is a great doctor who is amazing with children, I go to him for everything, and my kids both see him regularly, and is well known for his great work, yes some people will have their own issues and opinions but some things do sneak by doctors, they are human and are not perfect, I will stick with him as my doctor and for my children until he retires!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

This is the worst, most uncaring doctor I have ever come across. Thanks to his refusal to even look at an open wound a family member of mine has now had part of her foot amputated because the infection went all the way to the bone. He was repeatedly asked to refer her to a specialist, but refused. do not under any circumstances go to him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013