Ratings for Victor Tsan

Great practitioner, Great office, Great staff. Doctor is very professional and old fashion. He spends time with patients and then he lives their life. He feels their pain and he is involved in everything that happens to them.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The most important thing about Dr. Tsan is that patients trust him. He is not that kind of modern doctors who see patient for 3 minutes and send refill to pharmacy. Dr. Tsan always has enough time to listen, to re-evaluate and probably to think about changes in treatment plan. Yes, he is old fashion but in his office I feel safe.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I can’t believe it… My headaches gone. I feel great for more than 2 months. Before I got this treatment at Dr. Tsan’s medical center I had migraines attacks every other day. It was everything combined in 1 attack: headache, vertigo, nausea, blurring vision, vomiting… Now I feel great. Thanks to Dr. Tsan and Dr. Selcova.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I’ve been a member of clinical trial group at Viva Healthy Life when they developed a new protocol for Acid Reflux. By that time I suffered from gastric esophageal acid reflux for almost 10 years and 10 years I took Nexium. When I came to Viva Healthy Life Dr. Tsan explained to me that Nexium is not safe when taking more than 8 weeks and it will never cure the problem. He proposed that I become a volunteer for clinical study that they will start in a week and I accepted. Two months later I considered myself as a healthy person, but the treatment wasn’t over. After 3 months of treatment I forgot about heartburn and cough that always accompanied it. It’s almost 1 year now since I finished my treatment and these symptoms never came back. I was lucky, I’ve got this treatment for free because doctors don’t charge patients during clinical trial, but this treatment worth any price. I hope this reflux will never come back to me.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

This doctor helped me to fight Acid Reflux. I suffered from heartburn for years and my family doctor kept me on Prilosec and other acid-neutralizing drugs. Dr. Tsan Treated me with his new protocol and after 3 months I'm happy and feel great.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Submitted June 26, 2014

I’ve been treated by Victor Tsan MD for infertility in 2012, however my work with him started 26 years ago when my mom tried to conceive and could not. She was treated by different doctors without any success. After one year of treatment by Victor Tsan MD she got pregnant and delivered me in 1989. Of course my parents named me Victoria after the doctor Victor. 24 years later I’ve got pregnant and faced the same problem as my mom had. I found Dr. Tsan and ask him to treat me. Six months later I conceived and in March of 2013 delivered a healthy baby boy. Of course my boys name is Victor. BTW, my husband was born with the help of the same doctor and his name is Victor for the same reason. How many more Victors and Victories will be born with the help of Dr. Victor Tsan? Thank you Dr. Tsan for helping people to become happy parents.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I had a session of hypnotherapy for smoking cessation. It worked just great. I'm writing this review almost 1 year later. No cigarettes since that time. Thank you doctor Tsan

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Victor Tsan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Victor Tsan is the founder of Philadelphia Holistic Clinic in Philadelphia. Victor Tsan began his medical career when he graduated with honors from State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chisinau, Moldova, USSR in the spring of 1976 and then residency in OBGYN. For 5 years Victor Tsan worked at the fertility clinic in the city of Kishinev. After that he pursued his first internship in Psychotherapy at 1st Moscow State College of Medicine - Moscow, USSR 1978. Having completed his internship, Victor Tsan then took on a fellowship in Homeopathy at the Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, in Kyiv, Ukraine, USSR in 1980. In 1997 he pursued further study and development through the fellowship in Weight Loss and Natural Treatment at Saint Carlos Institute in Bangkok, Thailand and completed his research in 2001. In 2008, Victor Tsan graduated from The Graduate School of China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (GSCACMS), located in Beijing, China where he further developed his knowledge of acupuncture and other holistic practices. Victor Tsan began to treat patients with more comprehensive approaches as his career progressed. In 2011, Victor Tsan completed education at The Mindcare Organization, LTD, in Huddersfield, England where he further improved his skills in clinical hypnosis and psychotherapy. He also completed and excelled in the course of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Neurotherapy & Hypnotic Pain Control at the American School of Hypnosis, In Biddeford, ME. In 2011, Victor Tsan founded Philadelphia Holistic Clinic where he employs acupuncturists, masseuses, life coach, psychoanalytic, dietitian and personal trainer,

• Russian