Ratings for Dr. Bernard R. Wayman

worst experience with a dr and staff EVER...nothing but a meat market of patients in and patients out...had a blood test...taken at his office so they can make more money...never sent the test to my other doctor and after the blood test the results were called in to me at home by someone? a nurse? who knows who said..."your cholesterol is just a little elevated so stop eating so much fat?" I don't eat fat and said maybe I should talk to the doctor...no problem she said and hung up...UNREAL...I needed to get seasick patches and had just had a physical a few months prior...they wanted me to come in to have an appt to get sea sick patches I've been getting for years from my former doctors with just a phone call after a physical...why did they need me to come in...oh yea to MAKE MORE MONEY...Horrible Horrible DR....waiting room looks like a sardine can...wait for hours...this guy is all about making money no personality at all...and the staff looks tired and overworked...so sorry I wasted my time and now have to find a new doctor this is the WOST Dr's office you'll ever find... just call and you'll see it takes 5 min on his recorded phone answering machine to TRY to get to speak to a real person ...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The nurse Sandra is just as bad as this doctor. The staff are a bunch of mean women who are rude to the patients. I have heard them sit and gossip about each other and patients they don't like while sitting in the waiting area. Seriously, how stupid are they to think someone can't hear them a few feet away? No professionalism what so ever!!! Wait time was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The MOST Horrible wait time ever. Don't bother being on time because you are guaranteed to wait over one hour. I personally waited 2 hours. This was not the first time. If you do not have the very first appointment you will have a wait guaranteed!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Bernard R. Wayman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal