Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Irvine

No bedside manner. She is not a people person. Tests results were rarely ever given to me nor was I advised on how to proceed. She was a poor choice for the clinic to replace Dr. Kolbe whom we loved . All about the paycheck .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

What I cannot understand is why does Dr. Everett, who is in charge of this clinic, review these comments and take the necessary action to correct it? Dr. Irvine has obviously been receiving bad reviews for a long time, unfortunately, she is still affecting patient's lives with her lack of interest and lack of professionalism. She is bored with her job and with what her patients have to say and be concerned with. This woman should be removed from any contact with patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I went in for a physical and when I got into the room she asked me why I was there.. to which I said, a physical. She then said soo do you want a Pap? To which I said.. I guess? After the pap she said okay we'll call you with the results. I was there for a physical... so why would that only include a pap? Seriously gives zero f*cks. I was so glad I was able to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I'm not much of a go to the doctor type of guy, but, I have found Dr. Irvine to be my all time favourite. She is perspicacious, poised, focused, unfussy and intuitive. I think the intuitive aspect works for me because I'm a bit alternative flake ready to doubt the allopathic model at the drop of a hat. I'm sure she knows all the things I can feverishly Google between appointments and she focuses on the real issue.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Both my wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Irvine. She listens, orders what is required, and makes referrals to specialists right away if required. Her analysis of blood work etc is top rate and we credit her quick action on a couple of issues . I have read where she is seldom there which happens, it's a clinic, she is also a coroner, she works in the hospital, she has days off like most doctors do today not like yesteryears. If she isn't there you will see another doctor or the nurse specialist like any other clinic today.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I completely agree with the other unsatisfactory comments. She definitely is not empathetic or doesn’t continue with any previous discussions or history. I understand no one is perfect at there job, but it seems like she doesn’t even try. During our initial first new patient consultations, she used google image and webmd to look up things I was telling her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

so many negatives! I really like Dr. Irvine. I find she listens and will get you the medication you need...she will also refer you to specialists if the need arises. Whoever called her mean, nasty, rude and demeaning, certainly didn't see the same Dr. Irvine I see...one thing..if you want to be treated with respect you also have to give it

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

EXTREMELY dissatisfied with this dr. If it wasn't so difficult to find a new dr., I would have deregistered a few years ago. Where do I begin? Rarely personally available. Usually, pushes you onto residents, nurse practitioner, nurse. Ignores recommendations from specialists. Does NOT listen and does NOT record/remember any previous discussions. Pushes pills. Don't walk, run from this dr.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Irvine, very pleasant, she listens.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

We are very unsatisfied with the service we get from Dr. Irvine, like my lawyer through ODSP states she is not a good dr and I have been instructed to look for a better dr. She is not supportive, she isn't filling out forms and putting proper info on forms or leaving crucial info off of forms. Her secretaries sends refills to a different pharmacy in different cities. Or when dr tells secretaries to fill a prescription for a client they don't do it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017