Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Irvine

I am very pleased with Dr. Irvine, very pleasant, she listens.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

We are very unsatisfied with the service we get from Dr. Irvine, like my lawyer through ODSP states she is not a good dr and I have been instructed to look for a better dr. She is not supportive, she isn't filling out forms and putting proper info on forms or leaving crucial info off of forms. Her secretaries sends refills to a different pharmacy in different cities. Or when dr tells secretaries to fill a prescription for a client they don't do it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Does NOT listen, pushes meds on you and hurry to get you the door. Secretaries needs reminders to fax paperwork or to do anything really.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great Job! Very understanding and made every effort to assist me with my medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Not enough people post their positive experiences. I find Dr. Irvine listens to you & is quick to get you the help you need.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Does not listen carefully and just hear s enough to send you our the door.Perscription does not work and you Have to call back.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

She doesn't take the time to listen at all. Always seems very disinterested and even annoyed. I don't understand how she's still a doctor I have never met someone so rude!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I would love to find another Doctor. She does not like patients let alone seniors. No personality, no empathy, not thorough, and can't wait to get you out the door. Does not connect with people on any level.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

This lady is beyond words... She is MEAN NASTY and frankly RUDE and DEMEANING !! she makes one feel so very uncomfortable and unsure of yourself.. I would not see her again if she was the last DR on earth.. I know more from common sense.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have absolutely no confidence in her at all and makes me feel guilty going to her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015