Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Irvine

so many negatives! I really like Dr. Irvine. I find she listens and will get you the medication you need...she will also refer you to specialists if the need arises. Whoever called her mean, nasty, rude and demeaning, certainly didn't see the same Dr. Irvine I see...one thing..if you want to be treated with respect you also have to give it

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

EXTREMELY dissatisfied with this dr. If it wasn't so difficult to find a new dr., I would have deregistered a few years ago. Where do I begin? Rarely personally available. Usually, pushes you onto residents, nurse practitioner, nurse. Ignores recommendations from specialists. Does NOT listen and does NOT record/remember any previous discussions. Pushes pills. Don't walk, run from this dr.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Irvine, very pleasant, she listens.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

We are very unsatisfied with the service we get from Dr. Irvine, like my lawyer through ODSP states she is not a good dr and I have been instructed to look for a better dr. She is not supportive, she isn't filling out forms and putting proper info on forms or leaving crucial info off of forms. Her secretaries sends refills to a different pharmacy in different cities. Or when dr tells secretaries to fill a prescription for a client they don't do it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Does NOT listen, pushes meds on you and hurry to get you the door. Secretaries needs reminders to fax paperwork or to do anything really.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great Job! Very understanding and made every effort to assist me with my medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Not enough people post their positive experiences. I find Dr. Irvine listens to you & is quick to get you the help you need.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Does not listen carefully and just hear s enough to send you our the door.Perscription does not work and you Have to call back.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

She doesn't take the time to listen at all. Always seems very disinterested and even annoyed. I don't understand how she's still a doctor I have never met someone so rude!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I would love to find another Doctor. She does not like patients let alone seniors. No personality, no empathy, not thorough, and can't wait to get you out the door. Does not connect with people on any level.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016