Dr. Davin Chong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Davin Chong

I used to go to another optometrist for my annual eye exam in downtown until she failed to diagnosis my seeing blurry, doubles and ghosts images and concluded that I was borderline legal blind and may not be able to drive... Dr. Chong did a thorough eye exam on me and diagnosed that all the problem associated with my blurry vision was due to cataract and arrange my cataract surgery immediately and now all my vision issues are gone. Thanks Dr. Chong. I highly recommend Dr. Chong to anyone in need of a knowledgeable optometrist who really cares.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

My husband, daughter and I have all seen Dr. Chong. Dr. Chong has been fantastic to deal with, takes his time to explain everything and obviously has a wealth of knowledge. Red Deer is lucky to have this Doctor. His staff have also been friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent doctor! I have peace of mind now,because we can't find right optometrist. We came not for glasses, but with health related eyes problem and we're very impressed with his broad knowledge, patients to listen and willingness to help. I am very grateful that he recommended great cataract surgeon and referred me to wonderful ophthalmologist Dr. E.Hodges. Dr.' Chong staff are courteous & efficient. Thank you all! I would recommend this very attentive & caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Chong has seen myself and my entire family (including my mother and father) for the past four years. He has always been thorough and kind when it comes to our eye health and well-being. The staff are equally caring and everyone is very good with my two young children. I would very highly recommend Dr. Chong and his clinic to anyone looking for quality, consistent eye care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Felt rushed throughout my entire appointment with Dr Chong. Staff wasn't really friendly either, knew right when I walked in something just didn't feel right about this guy. Perfect ratings always means there's something up in my opinion. He's not great but he's not good either.

Submitted January 14, 2017

Best doctor I've seen by far. Staff is good, manager is great as she answered the other questions I had. Will definitely bring my family here.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

The best and most knowledgeable eye care doctor I have come across in my 30 plus years of wearing glasses and getting my eyes examined.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Had a wonderful experience. Doctor was great and the staff is amazing. The manager went out of her way to provide me with the type of glasses I was looking for. Will be back!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

What an amazing doctor, and equally incredible staff. I was treated with respect, and time was taken to cater to all my needs. Will definitely be returning in the future, and will recommend this place to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I had an eye exam recently and the doctor was very polite and helpful. On another note with the manager seemed very unprofessional and didn't care to listen at all to my needs. I felt very rushed about purchasing , and when I had a question she was not professional at all. Most of the staff were just sitting around not a care in the world, I don't recommend buying glasses there.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014