Ratings for Dr. Laura Gronkjaer

Dr. Laura is very thorough and concerned for her patient's health. While under her care my neck and shoulder pain dramatically decreased. She explained to me how to change my posture at work which seemed to be the root of my problem. Now working pain free, thanks Dr. Laura.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Laura is a wonderful practitioner. She is kind, caring, and genuinely wants to help. I have seen her on many occasions to help with running injuries, and for general aches and pains. Her thorough assessment, specialized technique, and gentle touch always do the trick to help me feel like myself again quickly. I have sent many people her way all with positive results.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Laura is my new chiropractor. Being a massage therapist, I'm in the biz, I know who to turn to and I'm impressed. I have been leery of chiropractors in the past, having had some poor experiences - I was impressed by Laura's gentle and "No-Crack" approach. I'd recommend her to people who are cautious of the high-velocity adjustments. I'm impressed because I think Laura uses more of her 'toolbox' than a lot of chiroproactors do. Chiros CAN do a LOT of different techniques that don't rely on 'cracking' - she puts her knowledge base to good use. Five stars! I'm going to be a regular patient!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Laura by a friend because I was looking for someone who could treat my low back pain without doing manual manipulation since I don't like the cracking sound. She was wonderful and helped my low back pain within just a few visits. I have since sent other friends to her and they have been just as happy with their care, I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I had a sore neck and was nervous about seeing a chiropractor, but Dr Laura did a very gentle treatment that aligned my spine and also worked on my muscles too. It was quite relaxing and I felt great after! She also took the time to explain everything to me and also gave me tips on ways to change my computer desk to help my neck pain that has been on and off for years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013