Ratings for Dr. Huma Ul Haq

She has been my family Doctor For 5 yrs. I do find her bed side Manor good she remembers me and is sweet with my children. I usually get in the same day I call. I find she only gets better with time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Changes clinics frequently, difficult to get prescription refills and most concerns are met by being given forms for outside tests/bloodwork. Never actually examined me once, blood pressure usually checked by someone else.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

She's wonderful with our 4 yr old daughter. Great treatment and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Staff are soft spoken and helpful too. Never more then a week for a appointment.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

She is not a good Dr at all she does not care about her patients.She never smiles or even tries to build any type of relationship with her patients.No bedside manner at all.And her staff that answer the phone you cant even understand what they are saying very poor.I dont recommend going to this Dr at all.Very unpleasant Dr and same with her staff.This Dr also constantly moves from one office to another.Never stays in one place.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

overall good experience specialist appointments are made when needed and appointments are easy to get and given quickly. side effect is wait times in clinic could be better because of the high volume of people booked in. doctor is knowledgeable and courteous but very to the point. has answered questions ive had but could be more clear and explain better at times. staff are okay sometimes they are outstanding but most times do their job well enough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Registered with Dr. Ul Haq a few months ago, really a terrible doctor. Does not care for her patients, doesn't want to interact or build any kind of relationship. Every time we have an appoinment we are waiting for at least 30 mins, sometimes up to an hour to just get in the room, then we wait another 15-20 mins or her to come in. And honestly, I genuinely feel like she just doesn't have great knowledge on what shes talking about. Many times i've been in with issues and she has not resolved them.

Submitted August 23, 2017

She does not have any knowledge. I am going to change my family doctor. She does not have any respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I think staff has difficulty navigating tricky job of landing specialist appointments; also delays in contacting patients with these appts. Otherwise pleasant personality. The Dr is knowledgable. Though could be more urgent in her approach when a serious illness, as in my case, arises. Once was misdiagnosed by her for a condition very much like another - in that case, it would have been useful to tell me to come back if meds not useful, if gets worse, to not hope it gets better untreated. I could have used that advice, as simple as it seems.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The staff are soft spoken but always kind and helpful. Never more then a week for a appointment and sometimes I can get in to see the Dr with in the day depending on my concerns. They are always on time. I like that the receptionist calls with test results even when things come back normal. Now time waisted. She is very to the point and professional. The type of Dr I want.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017