Ratings for Dr. Véronique Robichaud

Very bright and up to date. Will listen and can communicate very clearly to the patient. Efficient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Very kind. Listens to her patients and conducts very thorough assessments and tests when needed. Incredible asset to Sackville.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

She is the best! We really lucked out when she took us on as patients. She actually listens and genuinely cares about her patients. She is straight forward, and on top of all that, she is an extremely nice person. Again, we are very lucky to have her taking care of us. I am so very grateful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

she is absolutely wonderful. I take allot of my residents to see their doctors if only they would be as Dr Robichaud She's prompt (for a physician), always prepared, She is remarkably patient, and when listening doesn't appear to default to easy answers. She'll pursue the issue with you, even if in the end she recommends something more simple. Her staff are incredibly accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

So happy and lucky to have Dr. Robichaud as my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dedicated and genuinely cares! Rare gem these days!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Robichaud is a fantastic doctor and Sackville is lucky to have her. She has an ear for all your problems, but provides honest feedback. She's prompt (for a physician), always prepared, and takes immaculate notes so that even months down the road she recalls your last appointment and file better than you do. She is remarkably patient, and when listening doesn't appear to default to easy answers. She'll pursue the issue with you, even if in the end she recommends something more simple. Her staff are incredibly accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

AWESOME DOCTOR !!! We are so fortunate to have Dr Robichaud as our family doctor. She is punctual, friendly, always willing to listen and very knowledgeable. She doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if she deems it necessary. Her receptionist is great also. She is friendly and always tries to be accommodating . I like that she never tries to make you feel as though you are bothering her when you call to book an appointment or need to ask a question. I hope Dr Robichaud practices in Sackville for a long long time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Personable, knowledgable ,friendly and doesn't leave you waiting long!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Robichaud saw me in emerg and kindly offered to take me on as a patient after I told her I'd been without a family GP for a few years. She is very personable and friendly, and seems to care about her patients' health. After listening to me go on extended descriptions of the health concerns that brought me to her office, Dr. Bouchard asked thoughtful follow-up questions and took time to think of the most effective treatment/evaluation, even if she wasn't able to provide it herself. Genuinely pleasant to meet with, intelligent and affable. She's left me feeling as though my problems were taken seriously and I am comfortable that she is an intelligent, savvy physician and my best option for good treatment in the future.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015