Ratings for Dr. Gabrielle Casper

Prof. Casper is the best! She explains everything in a very detailed way. I always walk out feeling I'm getting the best care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Agree with the positive sentiments below, Dr Casper is amazing! I have referred lots of people to her as she is so knowledgeable and has such a great beside manner, explaining everything to help you understand your options. I've used her for nearly 15 years and she is still amazing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

This is going to be a long one because I'm really shocked with the negative reviews! Not washing her hands - really? Do you really think a Dr would want someone else's bits all over their hands! I've see her use medical grade hand sanitiser before and after every examination and rather than wonder about that on the internet - probably worth asking the Dr at the examination rather than making already anxious people worry when they read reviews. Professor Casper has been an absolute godsend for me! I've seen a lot of Drs in my time and by far Gabrielle is the most knowledgeable, patient and empathic Dr I have seen. My previous gyno was supposedly one of the leaders in his field, and I am sure surgically he is, but his bedside manner was a completely different matter. You'd wait for months for an appointment to see my old specialist and you'd be in and out in 10 minutes with no further answers - which is incredibly frustrating when you're in pain. My first appointment with Gabrielle was about an hour and we went through my whole history and she explained everything in such detail it put my husband and I at such ease considering our previous experience. The first appointment we had a plan right up until the unfortunate point of hysterectomy. We'd try step 1 and if that didn't help in 3 months, we'd move onto step 2 - it was all laid out so clearly that you knew what was coming up rather than not knowing what the Dr would recommend next time you saw them. Approx 18 months since I first saw Gabrielle, we finally decided hysterectomy (being the last step in the plan) was the best option for me and I am now about 9 weeks post op. I could not have been asked to have been treated any better by Gabrielle and all the nurses during the time I was in hospital for my hysterectomy. The nurses all give Gabrielle's patient extra attention because Gabrielle is so well liked at the hospital. The couple of times I did have issues during my recovery, Gabrielle was only a phone call away or her lovely and very helpful nurses (who also double as her receptionists) assessed the urgency and were able to squeeze me in for an appointment the next day when it was urgent. I am now 9 weeks post hysterectomy and my final post op appointment was with Gabrielle yesterday. All is looking beautiful and I am feeling pretty great! I'm glad to (hopefully) never have to see Gabrielle again in the sense that I'm hoping I don't have any further issues but will actually really miss her. She has been an absolute lifesaver and I don't know a harder working and more passionate Dr anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I found her staff were really unprofessional on the phone. Left me very upset. She's a good doctor, but can be a bit insensitive to anxious patients like me. Worried that she may not wash her hands before and after each examination. Even though she wears gloves, she should be washing her hands.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Very caring, easy to talk to, easy to understand, totally professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Fabulous, no-nonsense specialist , explains everything thoroughly!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Really enjoyed my consult with her today, made me feel at ease! Very knowledegable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Fabulous doctor ... caring and approachable and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The most professional and caring lady doctor. I tavel 1.5h to her surgery and she is so worth it. Great doctor and humanitarian.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013