Ratings for Dr. Keith Da Silva

We come visit doctor Da Silva and his team whenever we are in town with our kids. We moved out of the province a few years ago, but still won't switch dentists since my kids love him and have been with him since they were toddlers! Always smiles and always amazing work.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Absolutely the best pediatric dentist with amazing staff. They are caring, compassionate, friendly and hilarious. We moved to the east end and still make the trip, wouldn't think of changing!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

My kids love Dr. DaSilva! He's been great with them and is so patient and gentle! Highly reccommend

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I take my 4 kids to see Dr. DaSilva and am amazed how great he and the entire office and dental staff are. He is amazing with children. He is very thoughtful, kind and very thorough. My kids are actually looking forward to seeing him next time.

Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Keith is the best children's dentist! My kids used to be terrified of all dentists, but they love seeing him and look forward to their visits. His calmness and patience with them is outstanding. Thank you Dr. Keith for making such a difference in my children's dental visits!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

A very nice dentist and wonderful with young children. Excellent, professional and helpful as well. Quality dentistry. Recommend this small personal office!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Da Silva and his team. He took the time to listen to and address all of our worries and has been absolutely fantastic with our children. A very professional and friendly office.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

My kids usually dread going to the dentist, but I am happy to say that Dr. DaSilva and his staff have changed the dental experience for them. He is extremely comforting with his calm demeanor, and is very patient. He took the time to actually sit down and have a conversation with us about our concerns without judgement. He truly won us over as loyal patients when he personally called to check up on how my son was feeling after his filling and asked me if I had any questions, something that no other doctor has ever done for us. I highly recommend Dr. DaSilva if you are looking for a dentist that actually cares about your family and not just your money.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Would 10/10 recommend. Wonderful environment, the staff went above an beyond. Dr. Da Silva truly knows his stuff, and makes the experience of going to the dentist fun for my children! I wish he treated adults too!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

My experience with Dr.Keith regarding my daughter's dental treatment was one of the best. His way of dealing with situations is awesome and he treats children and their parents in such a friendly and professional way that they forget all their worries.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018