Ratings for Dr. Celio F. Pou

Always waiting close to 2 hours to be seen, and rushed out before getting to express concerns or questions. Supposed to deliver in a week and found out through the nurse, that he has had a vacation planned for a while now, so I now have to drive an hour away to a doctor i've never even heard of for delivery.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I'm so glad I chose Dr.Pou.Him and his staff have been amazing.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

goes the extra mile interacting with patient answeing questions etc. And giving good health advice.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Staff is super kind and friendly. Dr. Pou is very kind, has excellent bedside manner, and made me and my husband feel very comfortable and like he genuinely cares for each of his patients. He's very knowledgeable and gave me excellent patient education on how to better care for myself and my baby to ensure a healthy pregnancy. I am confidant that Dr. Pou is very good at what he does and will be an excellent Dr. when it's time to give birth. I am super excited about finding Dr. Pou and his excellent staff! Only complaint is time spent in the waiting room (I had to wait 45 mins my first visit), but I think Dr. Pou is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I'm been going for7months now and he is amazing! He's so funny and always makes me super comfortable at the visits and he always keeps my boyfriend laughing at the visits I couldn't ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

By & far the best OBGYN experience ever! Suffered many years w/problems that no one else could solve. Dr. Pou ran a few tests & cured me in 15 days! HE LISTENS! During my pregnancies this staff was amazing. Yes, you do have to wait past appt times, but well worth it. I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Pou even came back from vacation early to deliver my first baby! The nurses are great, Joe is great, the office staff is wonderful and very helpful. Super compassionate and understanding. If Dr. Pou didn't do OBGYN, he would have missed his calling in life. He truly cares for all his "girls" & we are never treated like a # or a copay. He treats us with respect & genuine concern. He always answers questions & follows up & checks in on patients. I was in the ER for an unrelated pregnancy issue, he heard I was there & came to check up on me. When the hospital missed something on a test, he stood up for me & made sure that I wasn't billed for the visit nor my ins. co. POU=THE BEST!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Pou is wonderful!!! He always makes me feel comfortable and always cheers me up. Lindsey is the best nurse ever! I will be going to him with every pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Pou was the best, he was very nice to me and very easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and very focus to everthing I was telling him... People would tell me he was very busy, but now I understand why every women in this town wants Dr.Pou to deliver her baby... He is the best... His office staff are very friendly and always remember you by you first name. When you call and ask a question at Dr. Pou's office you get an answer right away, and if Dr. Pou is not there they will call you back very soon. I would recommend Dr. Pou to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I had a very great experience going to Dr. Pou while I was pregnant. The staff was always so helpful and very nice.And Joe that does the ultrasounds is wonderful he told me at 16 weeks the sex of my child and said he was 99% sure and was right. The staff as well as Dr.Pou are so concerned about baby and mother. I even had some problems during my pregnancy (aging placenta) and Dr.Pou kept a very good check on it and baby 2 appointments every week and an ultrsound 1 time a week for 8 weeks until my baby girl was born made me not worry. yes sometimes there is a wait when you go for an appointment but he has alot of patients which shows he is a great doctor. I would go back to him again if i became pregnant and i also think if your pregnant you should choose him as your doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

i enjoy going to dr.pou because first of all im young and he knows tht so i feel more comfortable with females i meet him every time im there and i love the way im treated if i have a problem i can call or just show up to ask questions and there very helpful you others may not like him but thts you i hate my past doctor ever since i switched ive felt like they were so focused on me tht i was the only one in the office they really treat me lik one of there own

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Celio F. Pou's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Tullahoma, TN