Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Levine

The positive comments others have left are not positive enough! Without a doubt Dr Levine is a gem of a person and a wonderful doctor. A++ in my book.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

New York's loss is LA's gain. Absolutely wonderful. Dr. Levine is clearly tops. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

New York's loss is our gain. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Helped my adult son more than I can say. A very warm and competent psychologist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

A warm, wonderful and extremely competent doctor. A++

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I actually met with 2 other psychologists first and was not impressed. Then, a co-worker recommended this doctor and I hit gold! Clearly, this guy is the real-deal. His New York accent aside, I found him to be really smart, really chill and really easy to discuss some very personal things with. He made me feel relaxed right away and helped me sort out things and overcome some issues that were troubling me for a long time. I will say that on a negative side he does not take any insurance, but did give me insurance forms that I submitted and got some reimbursement back from my insurance company.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Levine was warm and easy to talk too about a difficult issue. He was great and helped so much. I give him an A+

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Levine is a caring and wonderful person who helped me so much I can't say. He moved to LA from NY last year and we are lucky to have him here. I know he was the head of the psych department at a hospital there and now his office is at Cedars-Sinai where I see him. I cannot recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Bruce A. Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Clinical Psychologist at the UCLA School of Medicine, Private Practice in Beverly Hills and at Cedars-Sinai Medical Tower, Board-Certified in Clinical Psychology (ABPP), Former Chief of Psychology at South Nassau Hospital in New York, Clinical Psychologist for the hit series "Hoarders" on the A&E Television Network and Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Behavior Therapy at Temple University Medical School in Philadelphia.

• English