Ratings for Dr. Lewis J. Frazee

This guy has got to be one of the rudest doctors in DFW. I went for several years and finally decided I was done putting up with his HORRIBLE bedside manner and the way he treats his staff. He is like a cancer to everyone in the office. He gets on to his employees in front of patients and talks down to coworkers and patients. I think he is a decent doctor but no way anyone should put up with him when we have so many better options to choose from. A family member recently needed to be seen quickly and got in to see him. I had hoped she would have a different experience but he was a complete jerk. I don't see how he continues to have a medical practice. He is THE WORST.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

It feels like he doesn't like humans whatsoever. While he knows a lot, the bedside manner needs improvement. I don't think that's possible at his age, though.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Great doc, been going to his office for 10+ years!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Yes, I felt the same thing that he is rude and always in hurry - do not want to talk to the patient in detail.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Doctor was rude and not engaged seemed to be in a hurry. I expect to be treated with courtesy however it was just not a good experience. Coffee and donuts to not take the place of treating people with courtesy and kindness

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My entire family has been seeing Dr. Frazee for over 15 years. Always professional. Office runs efficiently. I have no idea what some of the poor ratings are about. We have never experienced any of those problems. Dr. Frazee is professional not chatty. I prefer professional. Always fully explains the results of the examination. We are very happy with Dr. Frazee, Dr. Passmore, and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Frazee for almost 10 years now after another doctor fitted me in wrong lenses and hence wore a ridge around my eyes. Now, to make this rating, I will say this.... no way can I or will I believe any negative about this doctor or its staff. My wait time is very minimal when I arrive. I am treated like family and get plenty of hugs. The staff is awesome and a great group. Dr. Frazee has saw me through all of my needs and takes time out to explain everything to me that I can understand and tells me what is best for me. In this day and age, good and honest people are hard to find. You tell me what doctors office now-a-days even take out the courtesy and dignity to have coffee, purified fountains and often-fresh fruits or donuts for their patients? Some may not see things like this, but it is the small noticeable things that count if you have true heart from God. Whether I have insurance or not, I am never switching. This my respective and forever Doctor and team??!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Frazee for around 10 years and I find him and his staff outstanding. I began seeing him due to an eye condition that was "questionable" and other doctors couldn't determine exactly what was wrong and began prescribing treatment that was totally unnecessary. Dr. Frazee determined the problem quickly and efficiently. I have absolute 100% confidence in him and his super staff and will continue to see him and recommend him to anyone looking for someone with experience and competence. One last comment, I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to see the doctor and, in fact, have arrived very early and still did not have to wait. And, finally, his staff is always professional, friendly and fun to chat with.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

After reading these comments against Dr. Frazee and his staff, I found it difficult to believe this is the same doctor that my wife and I have been going to for twenty-two years. My wife and I go at different times during the year. We have always found Dr. Frazee and his staff to be professional, helpful and polite. I would ask the person who wrote a negative review, did you talk with Dr. Frazee about your problem? I believe he would have gotten to the bottom of the problem and guaranteed it would not happen again. I have done this with another doctor and he was thankful I came to him.After all, this is any doctors livelihood.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr Frazee and his staff were on time and quickly diagnosed my condition. I got in and out pretty quickly and had no problems with the doctors bedside manner. He wasn't terribly talkative, but i'm also trying to be cuddled by my doctor. I want in and out with courtesy and class and that I received from Dr. Frazee and his staff. I will be returning

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014