Ratings for Dr. Calvin Chan

Dr. Calvin Chan has restored confidence.I had suffered with bad anxiety in the dentist chair. Over the last 9 months of seeing Dr. Chan and having some much needed work done on my teeth, I am not nearly as anxious, which is huge. This is due in part to him actually listening to my fears and putting me at ease. Have recommended him to others and will continue to do so! Great staff😊

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Chan since the opening of his clinc in Richmond. I found him to be a very competent dentist. Basically, he knows what he is doing. I think this is a key thing when you are seeing a doctor or dentist. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He explained my treatment plan in details. I was given a few options with the pros and cons of each of them. The staff are also very friendly and professional there too.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have since moved away from Richmond but continue to go to Dr. Calvin Chan because I am very happy with the results. The staff is all very friendly, knowledgeable and listen well. I sincerely trust the advice and decisions that Dr. Chan helps me make on my dental health.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I used Dr. Chan for several years before I moved away from Richmond. He did cleanings and fillings for me and set me up with Invisilign. I found the service to be professional and friendly and the results very good.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013