Ratings for Dr. Opeyemi Sobowale

Very caring. Took care of my father while he was in the hospital. We felt supported as a family. My father definitely got the best care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I am impressed and happy to have this doctor. She is really patient, and actually listens to you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I am impressed with how timely this doctor follows up with things. She calls me with results promptly and acts on findings quickly.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I have been depressed almost all my life and after see this doctor, for the first time, I felt someone truly cared. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

I saw Dr. Sobowale as she was the supervising (teaching) doctor for a resident at Kildonan Medical Centre. I went in complaining that I did not feel well, having had ongoing issues with newly appeared allergies and an ongoing sore throat. As well, my foot was sore and swollen. I asked for a referral for a mammogram as I had not had one for over 2 years. I was told by the resident after she talked with me and listened to my breathing, that she had no more time for me and I had to make a follow up appointment. When I said no, I want my foot looked at, she got Dr. Sobowale. Dr. Sobowale then told me for 10 minutes, with the resident, that they would not look at my throat or my foot because they did not have time. She told me that it was up to doctors to determine if I need tests and not for me to say that I want a mammogram. She refused to look at my throat or foot, telling me to come back next week. I left with no treatment received. Staff at clinic are fine. Doctor is pointless.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013