Ratings for Dr. Kelley McVarish

We are fortunate to have Dr Kelly in our community. I support the services of the massage therapists , and other Doctors I have seen in her clinic. Thank you !

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Smoking hot!! I have such a crush on her. What a great doctor and friend

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I strongly suggest that one going to Dr McVarish takes it to consideration that she does not listen to her patients

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

After I had a freight elevator door dropped on my head Kelly pulled my head out of my rib cage and fixed me right up. Shes a miracle worker. And funny!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have seen her a few times for things out of place. She seems to know the issue before I even say anything. She is very professional and makes you feel like your in good hands. The comment about the person needing the neck brace comes from someone looking for a pension. You will not regret a visit to her period.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have chronic neck and back pain, and every time i go to Dr McVarish she sets me right,she is very professional and knows her stuff. I highly recommend seeing Dr McVarish for your chiropractic needs

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I came in with light tissue damage and chronic pain in my neck. When I left I needed a neck brace for months after. Totally a terrible MD and should NOT be licensed.

Submitted August 11, 2014

I have tried many therapies in the past for my chronic neck pain with little success. A friend of mine suggested I book an appointment with Dr. McVarish. I was very impressed with Dr. McVarish. She did a thorough exam and got right to the source of the problem. She did Active Release technique on my sore muscles, which is like nothing I have ever had before. She did not pressure me into getting adjusted and her follow up appointments never felt rushed. If you are looking for someone who truly cares about your well being, I highly recommend seeing Dr. McVarish.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013