Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Labanowski

I had the same EXACT experience as the other patient who rated Dr. Ukleja in this web site and wrote:" I can't really say anything about the doctor's knowledge. I went to see him and the first visit was good. He ordered various tests including two endoscopies and took biopsies in both. After the discharges he said to follow up within a week. The office refuses to set up an appointment for me to see him. They haven't given me any results from the biopsies and prescribed a Librax over the phone that I couldn't tolerate. No one explained to me that the medicine would cause extreme fatigue and dizziness before I took the medicine. I've explained this to the staff and can't get a call back. I've asked for the results from the biopsies and they told me to call medical records. I don't understand why he orders tests and prescribes medicine over the phone without following up with the patient."

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013