Dr. John J. Scheibelhoffer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John J. Scheibelhoffer

Quick and easy to schedule and check in for appointments. Staff extremely helpful, even when experiencing issues with insurance. Dr was able to resolve nasal problem with a quick and painless surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Scheibelhoffer and staff at the ENT and Allergy Associates. He is great. In my adult life, I have developed seasonal allergies, post-nasal drip, headaches and dizziness. Previously, I had tried many over the counter medications and remedies, but the symptoms persisted and got so bad I needed treatment in the ER. Fortunately, I found Dr. Scheibelhoffer who treated me. He is professional, knowledgeable, caring, and took the time to explain the causes of my sinus problems, etc. He also carefully explained the action plan and treatment plan. I am now feeling a whole lot better. I am thankful to Dr. Scheibelhoffer and his staff, and highly recommend their helpful services.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

The best ENT ever. I was suffering really bad with sinus headaches and other issues and getting nowhere with my other Dr. Once I saw Dr. Scheibelhoffer and he treated me I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I found him to be great with kids, gentle and caring. My children actually look forward to going to the office to see him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I've used many ENT's over the last 30 years. After finding Dr. Scheibelhoffer no one in my family will need to go anywhere else. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and an all around caring individual he exemplifies all that you look for in a doctor. He was there for my family when my dad needed emergency Tracheostomy surgery and did what not many doctors could do for my dad. The good Dr has also managed to increase my hearing capacity which has plagued me for years. I can't say enough about Dr. Scheibelhoffer. Added bonus is that his office is well run, efficient and now Green. Wish I would have found him years ago

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Empathetic, caring and knowledgable. He has treated many family members who all had a positive experience. The entire office is run well , no need to go elsewhere

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I have been a patient in this practice for the past 15 years and find it to be well managed staff, exceptional doctors; very learned in their profession. Dr. Scheibelhoffer is one in a million. He is very concerned for his patients and willing to take time to listen and observe what method will help the condition. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family and the entire ENT Allergy practice.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr.Scheibelhoffer's diagnostic ability is superb and his recommendations are always in the best long term interests of my family and I . He exudes confidence in his competence and you can count on him to get it right the first time. I have recommended many friends and family to him and they all agreed. He operated on my sinuses and I have never felt better! You will never feel rushed, and you will always feel you just received the best quality care. I couldn't recommend Dr. Scheibelhoffer enough.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Recently I had surgery for a chronic sinus infection not only did I wake up feeling no pain but i was completely cured and have been for 2 months I have been to many ENTs and Dr. Scheibelhoffer is the best He is also one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to.I needed to speak to him after hours leaving a message with his answering service, he returned my call in 15 minutes.Thank you Dr. John you are the best

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Scheibelhoffer's expert care and treatment have improved my quality of life. My less than straight nose caused me years of snoring and sinus infections, as well as insecurity and hiding every time a camera made an appearance. We decided on rhinoplasty as the solution to my obstructive nasal issues. It is the best decision I have ever made. I sleep better, I breathe better and I look better. I have more energy as I finally sleep well and through the night. Dr. Scheibelhoffer is an incredible physician and surgeon and his care has improved my life tremendously. I am so thankful for his expertise, his thorough and compassionate treatment and the kindness and professionalism of his office staff in Wayne.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. John J. Scheibelhoffer's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare