Ratings for Dr. Peter Tesar

Thank you for my second chance in life. One of the most brilliant mind I've meet. Last year he gifted me with a new heart and also beforehand LVAD. U save my life.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Brilliant, Funny, Ultimate Professional so lucky he and his fantastic team performed my Aortic recoarctation operation . Lucky me, thanks heaps Dr. T.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

my husband had his Aortic valve replaced and we were terrified but Dr Tesar made us feel at ease and he is an absolute brilliant surgeon. Would thoroughly recommend him - Thanks Dr Tesar

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Brilliant Surgeon ! I have had 2 OHS with Dr Tesar.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Would not recommend anyone else more highly than Dr Tesar

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

My husband recently had a AAA. Which is an Ascending Aortic Aneurysm. Peter was the Cardiothoracic Surgeon accompanied by Dr James Cameron as the Cardiologists. We also had a fantastic Perfusionists, David. Dr Tesar managed to save his healthty valve and repair his Aorta, by replacing a area with a graft. Peter was absolutely fantastic. He is an extremely gifted and talented Surgeon. Dont expect loads of meaningful conversations, just let this man do his magic and you will soon be home with your loved one. Thank you Peter and your very talented team.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

An outstanding surgeon and person. He did a 're-do' valve replacement on me and after 3 months I feel really well. He is an extremely competent and confident doctor and at the same time provided me with confidence to go through valve surgery again. I wil be forever grateful to him. I was very lucky to be referred to him by Dr Deen

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent cardio surgeon. He performed a quadruple heart bypass for my husband. Excellent results. He is quirky,funny but most of all, he is so knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Doctor Tesar conducted surgery on my father. Absolute professional and forever indebted to this man. Very funny and quirky.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I could not have been in better hands .A Very gifted and funny man. You saved my life. Thank you .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016