Ratings for Dr. Safi Albekaa

Dr Safi Albekaa was very professional, prompt and did an amazing job with my deviated septum. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr safi Albekaa is an experienced ENT surgeon who can help you out with your suffering. I extremely recommend him. He is an expert and very professional in the field. His bold move is quite helpful. Such an angelic man. His gracious manner makes everyone feel warm and welcome. Me and my family is lucky to have Dr Albekaa.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I am an on going patient with Doctor Albekaa. I have an enormous amount of confidence in his abilities as a doctor and surgeon. My treatment will continue well into the future and I am grateful for Dr Albekaa's expertise. I would like to see an alternative surgeon for review about once a year who has been referred to by Dr Albekaa as a contingency should Dr Albekaa not be available. When my last surgeon retired I was worried about who would be conducting my reviews and fortunately I was referred to Dr Albekaa.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I was quite worried when my 2 year old child was diagnosed with sleep apnoea. He was referred to Dr Albekaa. Dr Albekaa was very reassuring and the surgery went very well. My child can breath and sleep quite well. The Dr was available on a short notice when we called his friendly staff for a postoperative appointment. There was no fees for that appointment. We are happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been one of Dr Albekaa patient for more than a decade. I always find him caring and available all the time. On multiple occasions he was able to see me in the same day when I call his friendly staff. He often leaves his operation theatre at Calvary John James hospital to come to see me when I need his professional help. There are no words to describe my gratitude towards Dr Albekaa.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

The Dr booked me in for surgery that was 36 hours away, he requires is fees paid in full before the surgery. I was told three potential surgeries would be performed, depending on what was found, I paid for each of these surgeries. I STILL do not know if ANY surgery was performed a full fix weeks later. Dr Albekaa promised me he would help me find the next point of call if he was unable to find anything wrong. Dr Abekaa NEVER contact me after the surgery, apart from a 30 second span where a phone was pushed to my ear right as I was coming out of anesthesia. From this I was given the impression that no surgery was performed, however I do remember him telling me a receptionist would be in contact within two weeks. I called his reception after six weeks of no contact and requested information, was the surgery actually performed? Did he find anything? If not, who do I go to see next because this issue has taken over my life and I can't live with it anymore. I was promised a call back. NOTHING. I will never recommend this Dr to anyone, I am so deeply disappointed I can't bring myself to book the follow up appointment. You promised me you would help. You took my money and forgot all about me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I was diagnosed with a parotid gland tumor. I was told by my GP that there is a high risk on my facial nerve and I may end up with half of my facial muscles don't move. I was very scared. Dr Albekaa was very confident that this is not going to happen. He removed the tumor from my face and I am very happy now. He is a great surgeon. We are lucky in Canberra to have such a wonderful man like Dr Albekaa

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My daughter suffered from sleep apnea. She was less than one year old. My paediatrician referred me to another ENT who referred me to Sydney but a friend of mine who works at John James Hospital recommended Dr Albakaa. She works with him. Dr Albekaa performed a successful operation on my young daughter. The operation went very smooth and without any problem. I recommend him. He was very confident and reassuring

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Going into surgery to have my very large tonsils removed, I was very anxious after hearing many horror stories, Dr Albekaa did everything in his power to reassure me that everything was going to be fine and sure enough everything was perfect and I haven't snored since. I couldn't be happier. I was listening to his receptionist dealing with a veteran who was determined to remember a phone number for her and she was extremely patient and polite. Best customer service skills :-)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was referred to see Dr Albekaa by my GP. I had a neck tumor. Dr Albekaa reassured me that I will be fine and the tumor will be removed without any future problems. Indeed he was able to operate on my neck within a few day. The surgery went quite well. Dr Albekaa and His staff were fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017