Ratings for Dr. Ernst R. Finley

Dr. Finley and his staff were very polite. They made sure that I was comfortable the entire time was there, from the second I stepped in the door to when I left! I've never had a dentistry go so above and beyond to make me feel at home. I went in for an exam and had to fill out some basic paperwork. They had me back in the chair very quickly after I was finished; where at most dentists I feel like I have to wait at least 20 minutes! It was great! Dr. Finley told me everything he would be doing for the exam and made sure I understood what the exam entailed. He was very down-to-Earth and I felt calm and relaxed the whole time. I've never had that feeling at a dentist before! He did have some bad news, apparently I have a cavity which explained the tooth ache I came in for. When I told him that it had been bothering me for a while he made sure that I got the earliest appointment available so that he could take care of it for me. The people here really do care!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013