Ratings for Dr. Reneen Attisha

RUDE NO MANNERS! I told her my pain! She said it’s from my head! I think too much! Idiot

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

If I could have put 0 star I would!!! NEVER EVER GO TO THIS DR. 1st they don't answer the phone and if by chance they do the put you on hold for an extremely long time. 2nd Dr Attisha has absolutely no bedside manner. She is very condescending towards patients. I was having abdomen pain and she told me that it was in my head and nothing was wrong 😡. HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Awful doctor reads from the internet discussing words I doesn’t know. She should be reviewed

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This clinic was very helpful overall, I would definitely reccomend it for anyone with medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Very rude doctor and has no any professional ethics

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I will not recommend this Dr as she dosen't cures the problem than she just doubles it. Either she has lack of knowledge or practical experience. She will just make you run all over for her mere satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

She makes you feel really uncomfortable, weird bedside manners. She doesn't show concern for any issues or questions you have and makes you feel like you're annoying her and she just wants to rush and get rid of you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Can you say condescending. She is the worst doctor ever. Bedside manner is foreign to her. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I took my 4-year old who need stitches to close a cut on his head. Even though we got there near closing time (7PM), they kept the clinic open, provided excellent service and were very reassuring and gentle with my son. I can truly say they provided excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

i make an appointment for me and my mom and Her Behavior was very rude and and we just waste our 2 month`s to just get rid of her name in our file than we can find new family dr i WOULD NEVER recommended Dr. Rennen Attisha.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017