Ratings for Dr. Reneen Attisha

I will not recommend this Dr as she dosen't cures the problem than she just doubles it. Either she has lack of knowledge or practical experience. She will just make you run all over for her mere satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

She makes you feel really uncomfortable, weird bedside manners. She doesn't show concern for any issues or questions you have and makes you feel like you're annoying her and she just wants to rush and get rid of you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Can you say condescending. She is the worst doctor ever. Bedside manner is foreign to her. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I took my 4-year old who need stitches to close a cut on his head. Even though we got there near closing time (7PM), they kept the clinic open, provided excellent service and were very reassuring and gentle with my son. I can truly say they provided excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

i make an appointment for me and my mom and Her Behavior was very rude and and we just waste our 2 month`s to just get rid of her name in our file than we can find new family dr i WOULD NEVER recommended Dr. Rennen Attisha.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I went for a swab test and instead of putting it in the right hole she shoved it up my urethra (I AM A FEMALE by the way...therefore it shouldn't be in that hole). The pain was excruciating and she looked at me like I was crazy and she had no concern. For literally 2-3 days after my urethra was bleeding and it hurt ever time I urinated to the point where I was practically in tears. I think even a nine year old would know the difference between these two parts, and she is a "doctor" who is female and doesn't know the female anatomy ? I have NEVER had such a bad experience in my life. Of course when I confronted her about it she denied it, but as a patient I know what I felt and the side effects I experienced proved the swab was shoved up my urethra. She asks way to many personal questions in a nosy and judgemental way, I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Absolutely terrible staff and doctor. Doctor is always late. She doesn't read her charting properly and has to be told multiple times what happened at the last appointment. Dismisses concerns and has a horrible bedside manner. Stay away!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Doctor was good but she needs better staff at her office if she really wants good reviews. It takes only one to bring the whole team down.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Staff is horrific. They are rude and call everyone "sweety" and "honey". So inefficient too. Doctor is always late. Be prepared to wait 1 hour past your appointment. Walk in is a nightmare so I usually go elsewhere. She has a strange bedside manner. Can be rude and abrupt but when she is not rushed, can be kind and attentive to the issues. My feeling is that she would be a good doctor if she had better support staff and better scheduling. In the meantime, I would like to find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

DISMISSSIVE DONT EVER GO THERE. Went to ER 1 year ago with chest pain. Then was given a report showing I had high calcium. She dismissed it .Now a year later after ICU , I have even higher calcium levels. I have to be checked every week and having a lot pain due really high calcium levels. She absolutely rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016