Ratings for Dr. N Fiel

One day wasn't feeling well, went to walk in with high fever. They sent me to the hospital, which point they thought it was appendicitis so they did a CT scan to find out there was mess near by ovary. Dr Fiel was called to review, she had the hospital perform a number of tests to make sure what the problem was - they first had to get the infection to disappear - she found out my ovary was twisted so bad that she did surgery. It was a successful and nice recovery- when the results came back it was ovarian cancer she did an amazing job in the diagnose and treatment...she saved my life....I can not thank you enough for your dedication, caring spirit and big heart to ensure you are always putting your patients first. Thank you for saving my life

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

My experience has been amazing, I have had this infection for over7weeks now. I went to family dr. Had a swab, ultrasound, pap and antibodics. My family dr. Referred Dr.Fiel and after second appointment found I had left a tampon inside was that that was a huge oversight on several health practioners. I'm now being treated from Toxic shockhock syndrome. Which I'm lucky cause serval people die every year from this. Thank you Dr. Fiel

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Fiel has been my OB/GYN for years. She is a caring, kind and knowledgeable doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. It's just unfortunate that she doesn't deliver at Georgetown hospital anymore...I wish it was her that will be delivering my first child coming in January! Diana the receptionist is lovely, always very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fiel to any of my friends and/or loved ones. Keep up the great work, Dr, Fiel!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I quite like Dr. Fiel. I have only seen her for gynecology (PAP test, birth control), and love the fact that she's all business. She is straight to the point, no nonsense, and does the job well. I appreciate that in someone who is examining me while I'm pretending to be elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

This woman is a terrible doctor. I was given general to give birth to my son and she left me in the OR open and in a deplorable condition. I was left with an infection for 5.5 months. She extracted it using her hands and made me go to ccac. She now refuses any calls from me. I WOULD NOT recommend this woman to anyone. Please avoid her at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013