Dr. Max Dawabsheh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Max Dawabsheh

Amazing dentist! He was incredibly thorough and took the time to explain my tooth issue and diagnosis with me. The staff were genuinely caring and pleasant. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for your great care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He is our family dentist. EXCELLENT. Staff is excellent and caring, and very good at advising their patients.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I will forever be grateful to the team at Bronte Road Family Dental Clinic and especially to Dr. Max for all his help and care. His wealth of knowledge and compassion for patients already exceeding my expectations. We've gone to several different dentists in Oakville over the years for my family and he is the best caring dentist in Oakville. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I had to see Dr. Max in emergency. He was very professional and explains the work he is doing. The receptionists are very friendly and efficient. He is going to be our family dentist!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Max is very professional and kind. He ook their time and explained everything to me about my treatment. He is very thourogh and explains everything to you. The girls at the front are also very accommodating and friendly and always do there best to make all appointments smooth. Best of all, they offer evening appointments which is very convenient for my work. Thank you all, keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He asked to rate him online if I am happy with his work. Dr Max you are the best dentist I've ever been too. I just like the way you explain what works and what not. Keep up the good work! James

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Good odontologist, helpfull and kind, i would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent young doctor! great hands and reasonable price

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Knowledgeable and caring. I am so glad that he is my dentist

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had 2 fillings and an extraction done by him. He is very friendly, kind and informative. Both times I had the needle without even feeling it. He explains what he's doing. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Max Dawabsheh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Max comes from a family of dentists. He spent his childhood in his mother’s dental clinic. Therefore, becoming a dentist was a natural choice for him. Learning to build lasting relationships with patients and provide the utmost care were the qualities helped him to refine and develop his skills in many levels.

• English