Ratings for Dr. Terry Ball

Great Dr. I have been with her for years and when I see her it is like talking to my best friend. She understands exactly where I am coming from and supports all of my medical decisions. Yes, it can be frustrating that I can't see her in urgent cases, but most of those are simple bronchitis, rashes or sore throats. Dr. Ball is there when I really need her for my long term wellness.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Our family has been with Dr. Ball almost from the beginning of her practice. She has always been very helpful, sincere, and knowledgable. We have never been to a better Dr.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Ball is the best doctor we have ever had. She is thorough and takes the time to address any questions, no matter how silly they may seem. Dr. Ball is open to alternative therapies and is overweight friendly. A wonderful woman who sincerely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Ball has been my and my family members' doctor for several years; we all think she is wonderful. Not only does she take the time to really listen, but she is open to my views and ideas regarding my own concerns and care. She always allows ample time for me to discuss my concerns and ask any questions I may have. She also seems incredibly knowledgeable for a general practitioner, and she networks well and willingly with specialists, as needed. I have been diagnosed with more than one chronic condition over the last few years, and she has stood beside me through many trials and referrals, as I sought answers and treatment. I have had several different general practitioners over the years, and she is absolutely the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

She was very rude and wouldn't listen to the problems that I presented. I ended up having to see her associate.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Very helpful and soft-spoken. Did not rush to get you out, took her time to help you. Highly recommended for family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Terry Ball's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)