Ratings for Dr. Henk Kruger

The best in his field! Knows what he is talking about and does not just operate

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Definite NO!!! This doctor miss diagnosed me, thank goodness I went to someone else for a second opinion. He simply asked a bunch of questions, not really wanting to know the answer, nor dis he even examine me. Couldn't explain half of my symptoms, and then gave a very weak answer which he called my "diagnosis" saying its stress. My new doctor actually found something and is currently treating me. I left feeling worse when I walked out of H Kruger's office. NO go!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

No go. Really not a very helpful or approachable doctor. I would never send someone I know there.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Im taking this back 15 years ago , i think he is a super Dr , cared for my Mother 40 days at Eugene Marais hospital with respect and in a very human way . For some people this may mean nothing to me a lot because he was doing a job so difficult because she did not recover from a big stroke and he was honest with me from the moment he operated on her . I saw him in his rooms the 10 Oct 2001 and his words i will not forget quote : Thats not what i wanted but now you cry maybe in 5 years time we will have a laugh again

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Doctor did or even touch me during the hospital stay. Left the hospital even more frustrated than when I came in. He told me I will have to manage the pain for the rest of my life. Maybe he is good, but was not good for me at all.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Not open to opinions and view points. Could be a less in a hurry

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. H. Krüger is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He is handling my very unique case with care and is able to require from other specialists to be able to get me the best treatment with the least side effects possible. He is very professional and straightforward with the right amount of empathy and sympathy.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014