Ratings for Dr. Brian Shrawder

The Doctor is in the Wrong profession for the wrong reasons. He'll do better as a garage mechanic. Inexperience and horrible bedside manners. The staff is however, Great!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I took my daughter to the Owl Now Urgent Care after her being sick for almost 2 weeks. I keep getting "It's a virus". Dr. Shawder saw us. I told them her symptoms (no poop for days, fever off and on, stomach hurting, vomiting and like this for almost 2 weeks) He looked in her ears, throat and nose then pressed on her belly and tells me, It's a virus let it runs it's course and that the reason she was vomiting was because I gave her childrens pepto and said it's the worst thing to give to a child. I took her to the ER and they admitted her and did an xray, ultra sound, and finally a CT and found that her appendix was inflamed. SHE IS 4! This doctor should have known that after 2 weeks of being sick it's not a virus, yet he turned us away.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013