Ratings for Dr. Walter Rodrigues

Dr. Rodrigues is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is so gentle and he always asks if I'm ok during the procedure. My family all enjoy going to the dentist now. The staff are wonderful too. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

as the old saying goes, "never go to a dentist for dentures" #1 i was not informed of additional charges ie: hard liner which cost over $400. more than the already $1600 i already paid to have dentures made. #2 was also told that after the 1st year of having my immediate dentures made and put in a hard liner would then be put on the dentures, still no mention of the extra $400+. this was done around the 6 month mark instead, but was told he would have to send them away for a reline and would be without them for 3 days, i asked what the cost would be and he said there was no charge. 3 days i got my top denture back and had to be sent away again as they would not stay in place at all a just fell out. got them back 4 days later along with the added bill of over $400. the dentures still do not fit properly and when he sent them away the second time he had a hard liner put in, yet I was told it would be a year from having my teeth pulled as the gums would take a year to totally shrink yet he had this done in the 6 month mark. I recommend you go to a denturist to have your dentures made. Totally unsatisfied.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Very personable, knowledgeable and patient. Love how he takes the time to explain the procedure and to answer any questions and address any concerns. He is not rushed through any exam or procedure. The hygenist's wonderful and caring I would te comment dr Rodrigues and his team to anyone ! :)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Great dentist. Saw me immediately and dealt with my pain. Glad to have him in Bancroft.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

The staff here are amazing. The girls that do most of the work are truly gifted and make even the children feel safe and happy. Unfortunately Dr. Rodrigues lacks social etiquette and showed me little respect. He did not take my pain seriously, putting it off as 'sensitive teeth' until it was an emergency and then told me I may have to wait 2 months for an appointment. I heard him speak very inappropriately to another patient a few months before so I was not really that shocked to hear him take on the same rude tone with me. He needs to take a few lessons in business/customer relations, which he could learn from his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Best dentist I have ever been to. Knowledgeable, patient and caring. His staff are excellent. So glad I have Dr. Rodrigues as my dentist!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Very personable type of guy. Easy to talk to and answers question( as long as your mouth is empty).Southern city family moved to small town. Fitting right in, partly due to great staff

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013