Ratings for Dr. W Gregory

He has always been pleasant to me even though he doesn't take any guff from patients. He's always patient with me and tries to ensure I take care of myself. I'm not always compliant about instructions but I have multiple issues and he's never been mean or rude even though I couldn't always comply with caloric intake. As far as I can tell he's always done his best by me and I am satisfied being his patient.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very inappropriate with much inuendo. I came away feeling violated and still bothered by the consultation years later.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This practitioner is the only one I know who tries to negotiate your symptoms. I tell him I'm sore here and there and he says "you don't understand" So I say I'm still sore here and he immediately states it's all in my head. I've never come across a professional who does this. Maybe he thinks if he widdles down your symptoms he'll have less work to do. I found another endocrinologist and she found I had a thyroid problem and treated me. Now the pains are gone. Time for this guy to retire!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Best doctor I ever had .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Rude, mean, sarcastic, insulting, belittling, I left crying. He was condescending about a very serious condition. Not one ounce of bedside manner. He has no respect for his patients, their families, or other doctors, and is very old school.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr Gregory is the most ignorant doctor I've ever met. He is sarcastic, rude has absolutely not a single ounce of compassion in him. He is supposed to help us and explain to us, NOT laugh at us and .....talk so loud that we hear how mean he is with the patients in his office! I can t wait to tell him I'm changing doctors! What a shame ****s like him are aloud to practice. Diane

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

awesome gentleman and helped me a lot the last 20 years. He's showed me how to live with diabetes and made sure i knew that it is in my hands and I am the only one who can help myself by excersising and eating right while taking the proper dose on insulin

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I think dr. Gregory is an excellent doctor.He has a sense of humour that some people do not understand. If you want a smart doctor and one who is knowledgable its him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Saw this doctor twice, twice was enough. Worst experience with a doctor ever. He is so rude, unbelievable. I heard him scream at an elderly lady in his office, she came out in tears. He loves to ridicule, insult and humiliate his patients. He should be forced to quit.........

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I've been a graves' patient of Dr Gregory's for a few years. He took care of me while I was nearly dying from the effects of the disease and saw me every six months when I was in remission. He is kind, but he doesn't put up with crap either. You have to want to get your health on track if you want to keep him as a doctor. He won't be your health babysitter, but he will be your health coach. And once you get to know Heather, she's hilariously sarcastic and deeply loyal to Dr Gregory. If you want a concise, to the point Dr, he's your guy. If you want to be coddled, maybe he isn't. Also, always be on time for your appointment. In my experience, he is usually on time unless there is an emergency and he tends to see your tardiness as apathy for your own health and that's a waste of his time. I recommend him if you're proactive and want to kick some endocrine disease ***.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011