Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Glassner

Dr. Glassner is a family doc, maybe a little old -fashioned. Our family have been with him for about 6 years and both he and the nurse practitioners took good care of us. He is not the kind of doctor that sends you home with a prescription just because you ask for it. Also the office staff improved in the last few years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

denied me my seizer medication for 6 months!!!! glad i did not kill someone while driving still denies me my meds for brain injury to help me focus better so watch out i still have to drive. better pick another DR!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Glassner has been my PCP for a little over 10 years. He and his medical assistants are knowledgeable , caring & kind physicians and aids. The office staff had been a miserable experience several years ago but some staff changes have made a great improvement. Sometimes the staff is a bit dry but not altogether unpleasant. I have been very pleased with his practice.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Glassner for ten years. He has always been polite and courteous, caring, attentive and knowledgeable about his work. He is truly a "Family Doc". I've found that if you are courteous to his staff that they are courteous back. Mean people are hurting people so if we understand that, it's easier to deal with others. To me, he is the BEST! And well worth whatever i have to deal with to see him or his nurse practitioners.And with the pain i deal with, he has never given me narcotics like candy. He does what he thinks is best and i trust that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

I'd like to review the doctor, but I couldn't get past his rude, hateful staff to get an appointment. My family & I moved to the area & were considering seeing him as a PCP. When I contacted his office, the woman who answered treated me as if I was an idiot. She was VERY rude and VERY nasty. I decided to give them a second chance since sometimes people just have a bad day. I went in with my info to schedule an appt. 2 days later & the woman was even RUDER in person. If you go to this doctor, good luck. You'll need it to deal with the staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

the staff (the blond girl) is a horrible, rude, and extremely disrespectful. she has no business working with the public.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Some of the staff is very unprofessional and often rude. The staff are usually unhelpful and unfriendly. The time on hold to make an appointment is about 5 minutes or more. The appointments are NEVER on time. The usual wait is one to two hours past appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Glassner has been my family physician for 7 years. He is extremely knowledgable and gives his utmost attention. Many of my friends see him as well and he gives individualized care. He is simply the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Last year I took my then 1 yr old son there for a rash on his face. After Dr. Glassner saw him, he prescribed him a cream and told me to rub it on the rash 2 times a day until the tube was gone. After several return visits, where I was told he couldn't figure out what the rash was, but no referral to a dermatologist, we switched doctors. My son's new doctor immediately referred us to a dermatologist, who informed me that the cream Dr. G prescribed should never ever be used on the face, and most importantly NEVER on an infant. It turned out that the rash was just eczema, but the continuous treatment with antifungal/steriod medication had scarred the skin. I wouldn't recommend Dr Glassner to anyone; he has so many patients that he can't possibly spend the necessary amount of time with any of them, leading to misdiagnosis'.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Glassner has been my PCP for over 15 yrs. He is my children's ped doc as well. He knows us, like his own family. Sometimes the wait can be long, however I would wait 1/2 a day to see him. He has taken care of us through everything. I would refer him to anyone who wants a caring, professional who takes everything to heart. He has had staff over the years that have left somethings to be desired but those who know you treat you like family. HE IS THE BEST AND WE LOVE HIM! He frequently has med students in his office and that sometimes causes delays in apt times, but he is providing a service that will provide our community with future doctors who will be as caring and competent as he is. If you are perfect and believe you are mores special than anyone else, find somewehre else to be seen and leave Dr. Glassner and go somewhere else, you probably won't be happy there either!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Glassner's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE