Dr. Tanya Grieci

Ratings for Dr. Tanya Grieci

Very judgmental and condescending. Has no skills to treat or understand mental health issues; treatment including blaming depression and anxiety as a behavioural attitude rather than a legitimate medical condition (which it IS). As one other patient noted, the office could use a course in friendliness and customer service. No choice but to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Grieci took over this practice from Dr. Kraftcheck, she had large shoes to fill and has excelled in doing so. She has great patient compassion, is very professional, knowledgable and listens to what you have to say. She is always on time, however, she never rushes you We need more doctors like Dr. Grieci, she is a huge credit to the profession

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

She took over for my family doctor upon retirement. She stares at my large chest and makes me feel uncomfortable. The whole office could use some courses in customer services. Oh and try smiling sometime.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Pleasant staff. Great doctor. Dan Kraft check would have made sure that he left his patients in excellent hands. And he did.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Great doctor!! I highly recommend her. The staff is great at her office. It's a little difficult to get through to the office but that's the only negative thing I could say! :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Great bedside manner. She is the best!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

A very caring doctor. She is punctual and really shows great compassion for her patients. I am very grateful she took over the practice. Loved my old doctor and am thrilled to have her for my continued care. Take care of yourself Dr Greci, don't forget time for you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

It was very surprising to have my doctor be exactly on time! She is very personable, kind and has a really positive demeanor. I look forward to growing old with her as my physician.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Grieci recently took over for my doctor of 38 years. She is very personable and shows genuine concern for her patience. I don't feel she rushes me through an appointment, a problem I had with my old doctor, and she takes the time to really listen and understand. She makes sure she is timely with her appointments and seldom makes you wait. She always follows up on subsequent visits to ensure you best health and well being. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Grieci is very personable. She seems to be a genuinely nice person. She has taken over for my doctor who has retired after being our family doctor for over 35 years. My daughter raves about how Dr. Grieci is so good with her 2 children. Our family is looking forward to a long relationship with our new young doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013