You may also like

Rate Dr. Tanya Grieci

Dr. Tanya Grieci's Ratings

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Great bedside manner. She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

A very caring doctor. She is punctual and really shows great compassion for her patients. I am very grateful she took over the practice. Loved my old doctor and am thrilled to have her for my continued care. Take care of yourself Dr Greci, don't forget time for you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][15322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

It was very surprising to have my doctor be exactly on time! She is very personable, kind and has a really positive demeanor. I look forward to growing old with her as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][15321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Grieci recently took over for my doctor of 38 years. She is very personable and shows genuine concern for her patience. I don't feel she rushes me through an appointment, a problem I had with my old doctor, and she takes the time to really listen and understand. She makes sure she is timely with her appointments and seldom makes you wait. She always follows up on subsequent visits to ensure you best health and well being. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][15320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Grieci is very personable. She seems to be a genuinely nice person. She has taken over for my doctor who has retired after being our family doctor for over 35 years. My daughter raves about how Dr. Grieci is so good with her 2 children. Our family is looking forward to a long relationship with our new young doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][15319].votes_count ]]