Dr. Tanya Grieci

Ratings for Dr. Tanya Grieci

Amazing doctor. Fantastic bedside manner. Kind and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. The front staff are also great. They always work hard to get me an appointment within a day or two if they can and when I arrive they great me with a smile.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Grieci is a great doctor! Very friendly, very knowledgable , extremely easy to talk to and down to earth. I would totally recommend her! The front desk staff however Are unbelievably rude and totally awful to interact with. I have never met anyone so miserable. If you can get past that, you'll be in great hands with dr grieci and her nurses.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Grieci did have "big shoes to fill" when Dr. Kraftcheck retired, and she has done an excellent job at doing so. My family and myself have never had an issue with any aspect of the practice, even when off on maternity leave the "fill-in" doctors have been excellent.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very judgmental and condescending. Has no skills to treat or understand mental health issues; treatment including blaming depression and anxiety as a behavioural attitude rather than a legitimate medical condition (which it IS). As one other patient noted, the office could use a course in friendliness and customer service. No choice but to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Grieci took over this practice from Dr. Kraftcheck, she had large shoes to fill and has excelled in doing so. She has great patient compassion, is very professional, knowledgable and listens to what you have to say. She is always on time, however, she never rushes you We need more doctors like Dr. Grieci, she is a huge credit to the profession

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

She took over for my family doctor upon retirement. She stares at my large chest and makes me feel uncomfortable. The whole office could use some courses in customer services. Oh and try smiling sometime.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Pleasant staff. Great doctor. Dan Kraft check would have made sure that he left his patients in excellent hands. And he did.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Great doctor!! I highly recommend her. The staff is great at her office. It's a little difficult to get through to the office but that's the only negative thing I could say! :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Great bedside manner. She is the best!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

A very caring doctor. She is punctual and really shows great compassion for her patients. I am very grateful she took over the practice. Loved my old doctor and am thrilled to have her for my continued care. Take care of yourself Dr Greci, don't forget time for you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013