Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Stoner

Dr. Stoner should revamp his office staff. They are incompetent. I will give you an example. I have COPD and had a terrible chest cold. Dr. Stoner gave me antibiotics but I felt I needed an additional prescription. I phoned his office and told one of his staff members the problem. She said she would leave message with Dr. Stoner. After two days I phoned again but to no avail. I finally made an appointment to see Dr. Stoner.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My family has been using Dr. Stoner for many years. He is very knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate. We feel very comfortable with him and feel that he genuinely cares about his patients. We highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This dr only cares about certain patients. If you don't fit in a certain category he cares less. The staff is overworked and complain that they don't have enough help in the office. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Stoner is a doctor who is disrecpectful of my time, does not listen, and frankly does not care. This dr rushes the visit; he is in the room no longer than 7 to 8 minutes top. There are 3 nurses for 7 doctors and a tech named Patricia that doesn't know what shes doing. Don't go to this doctor

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Best care I've ever received from a physician. I feel like a person, and not a patient.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I am very comfortable with Dr. Stoner as my PCF. He dosen't rush you in and out and he spends a good amount of time with you. Also, he is a good listener.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I have been using Dr. Stoner for many years. For those of you who were part of the Marcus Welby M.D. years, you will see the same character as Dr. Welby in Dr. Stoner. He cares for his patients and listens to each and every concern. I wish that there were more doctors like him in this world. I am so blessed to have found him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Stoner is the last physician of a practice that used to be worth the long wait in their office. Thanks to Dr. Stoner's poor judgement, I am now on months of antibiotics to kill a bacterial infection that should have been treated by Dr. Stoner but was not.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Stoner is an incredible doctor, I have been going to him since 1984 and he has always been personable and funny. I have followed him to 3 different office locations. He makes you feel good even when you feel like crap!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

What a wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful, but most of all, he's caring. Really listens to the patient. I wish he were nearby to where I live as he was a fill in doctor at a practice I went to. He made quite an impression on me, and apparently on all of his other patients too. Wouldn't it be nice if all doctors were like Dr Stoner.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Edward D. Stoner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Valparaiso, Fac De Med, Valparaiso, Chile (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ