Ratings for Dr. Andrew Peng

He is the BEST Dr that I have ever had, very professional, very on time, follow up with the patient any time of a day by email or sms

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Can’t compliment Andrew enough. I was in the hospital for 9 days due to a complicated delivery and Andrew came and visit me everyday ensuring I was being taken care of and answering all the queries. He has made the entire pregnancy simple and stress free. Definitely be going back to him to deliver the next one.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

From the very beginning, Dr Peng always made sure he had time for us. Booking us in for a simple meet and greet session after hours. He had a calm, caring and friendly manner, he answered all our questions no matter how relevant or irrelevant and above all, had a great sense of humour. We found him to be extremely knowledgeable and felt that our pregnancy was going to be safe in his capable hands. Even though we delivered at a hospital away from his clinic, he checked in on us through phone calls, texts and remained in constant contact with the midwives. On the day of delivery, he came down to the hospital during early labour to monitor the progress. Always giving sound advice, he played calming music for me and even provided a hand to squeeze when needed. His office staff were fantastic as well, very friendly and professional. We couldn't rate Dr Peng more highly and gladly recommend him to our family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I can't brag enough about how wonderful Dr Peng is! From the moment I called his office to make a general inquiry, never having had any contact with dr peng before, he personally called me back to discuss my issue and I wasn't even a patient! Needless to say I became one of his patients and he helped me fall pregnant after all other doctors told me to have IVF. As an obstetric patient, I found dr Peng to be extremely knowledgeable, absolutely always available via phone or text and his calm manner really helped me to remain calm in unknown territory. I always felt that dr peng had my baby's best interests covered, he would always just check in with us to make sure we were ok, throughout the pregnancy as well as after the birth. Dr Peng was able to adapt to any situation I presented in, whether it was that I needed his rational calmness and knowledge when I was in despair and confused, needed his humour and a chat when i was overwhelmed or just needed his reassurance in reply to my texts. I've always been skeptical of doctors but dr peng has restored my faith! Words will never be able to explain how helpful dr peng was, from texting to check in, to unexpectantly showing up at one of my ultrasounds to make sure everything was ok, to advising where we could get the best coffee when in hospital! As first time parents we always felt that our daughter had a third person looking out for her! Dr Peng's staff are also always helpful and available. Wouldn't go to anyone else for my next baby!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

We were very glad we chose Dr Peng. I ended up admitted to hospital with pre-eclampsia. During that time we were constantly updated with my condition and options and had every question answered as well as being informed of the opinions of the other specialists I was seeing. Following the birth of our son I was a little unwell but was looked after very well with Dr Peng visiting me each day to see how i was going before I was discharged. I couldn't have been in better hands and would highly recommend Dr Peng.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I would never go to anyone else but Andrew. He was a total god send. The most friendliest man, happy to take care of needs and concerns no matter what time it was. My pregnancy was not easy and when i ended up in hospital he personally visited me everyday, txted me to check up on me and was there holding our hands full of information and compassion the whole way. We have a beautiful healthy baby boy because of him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

A wonderful doctor! We were very lucky to have Dr Peng as our obstetrician for the birth of our first child. He's extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and has a great bedside manner. He listened to everything we had to say, answered all our questions (no matter how stupid)and did his best to respect our birth wishes. All along we felt like we were in very good and caring hands. When we ran into complications, he offered sound advice and guided us down a path that ensured the safe and healthy delivery of our beautiful baby. We highly recommend Dr Peng and we will certainly be going back to him if we are lucky enough to have another baby.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

We are more than happy to recommend Dr Peng to our family and friends. We always found him helpful,caring and professional. No question was too silly and he always took the time to answer them fully. It was fabulous to have him at our baby's birth.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I used Dr Peng for my delivery. I found him to be fantastic. He is friendly, calm, and knowledgeable. Made it a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Very good .... Friendly and answered all my questions without making me feel like I was being rushed !

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014