Ratings for Dr. Ken Motomura

Amazing dentist my entire family been coming to him since he's opened his practice in Cambridge. So good at putting you at ease that I've fallen a sleep in the chair as he's done work on my teeth. Would recommend him to anyone and amazing With Kids too. The staff is also super friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Mdr Motomura is the best dentist I have ever had , I am an extremely nervous patient with lots of dental issues and he always does an excellent job of repairing my teeth and dealing with my stress. I wish everyone could have a dentist and dr like him .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Motomura is the best dentist I have ever had. He is very gentle and always treats his patients with great care. The staff is always friendly and make the visit an awesome time. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He's been my dentist since my very first dentist appointment as a child. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Motomura is the best dentist I have ever been attended by. He is on time, knowledgeable and able to deal with my extreme nervousness , he is strong and gentle at the same time. His staff is also so kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Motomura and his staff

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Motomura is kind, caring and friendly. He has a great deal of experience and explains everything as he works. He even comes in on emergencies for you. His staff are polite,courteous and friendly. I would recommend him highly to anyone for excellent dental care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Motomura and his staff are amazing. Only dentist I have ever known to come in on his own time to attend to my dental emergency. Have recommended his services a couple of times to family and friends and will definitely continue to do so!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013