Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

Dr. Esmail performed my lower jaw surgery for overbite correction. I trusted him with my face and he did an awesome job and couldn't be happier with the results. He's by far the kindest, most personable and competent doctor I've encountered. He really listens and cares about you and devotes himself completely to what you have you say. His bedside manner is incredible and his skills as surgeon too. I heartily recommend him to anyone in need of a first rate oral/maxillofacial surgeon. He's the best there is in lower mainland.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

After speaking with 3 other oral surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Esmail for a lower jaw surgery and wisdom teeth removal. I was extremely nervous about this surgery but couldn't be happier with him and his team. Not only is Dr. Email and his staff kind and caring but they are also great at what they do. Thanks again Dr. Esmail!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Esmail and his staff at the Abbotsford Oral Surgery. By far the most welcoming and friendly staff we've encountered. Not mention fun too! Highly recommend the trip here. He is knowledgable and very pleasant which made it comforting for my son. The overall team here is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

We love Dr. Esmail and his staff. My daughter had to have her wisdom teeth removed and she was scared of the procedure and the I.V. Dr. Esmail's staff is fantastic and they were very caring and understanding with my daughter and me as we were both nervous ! Dr. Esmail did a great job. The procedure did not take long, my daughter did not remember any of it because of the IV, and she has healed quickly and without any problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Esmail and his staff to anyone for wisdom teeth removal or whatever they need done. He was caring and explained the whole procedure. His staff and the nurse who administered the IV were great and very good at their jobs ! Thank you again Dr. E.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I searched and compared all the Maxillofacial and Oral surgeons in Vancouver and the area where we live and found Dr Esmail to be the best qualified and having the best reviews. His website speaks a lot of him and his team too. The reason I was so thorough was that my daughter had a pretty bad experience with regards to oral surgery in the past and refused to go even though she had to for orthodontic reasons. Just mentioning the name 'surgeon' would bring her to tears every time. Still, I tried a consultation with the local surgeon, which left us somewhat underwhelmed and the staff made us feel faintly bemused too. It was not altogether out of question to still do the procedure there, however, I decided against it for two reasons. I wanted to have the best surgeon and I wanted my daughter to stop being fearful. So we took the journey to Dr Nayeem Esmail clinic and that was the best decision ever made. He is superb at his work in every way. His knowledge, his perceptiveness and insight are outstanding. I have no words to describe. Though I will try. Everything went well in the procedure with sedation, and my daughter has no fear anymore. You should take trains, plains, cars and rickshaws just to see Dr Esmail at work let alone be treated by him. He was born to be a surgeon and a physician. Yes, he is of that caliber. Usually it is not easy to find a team that could match this level but Dr Esmail has succeeded absolutely. His team works like a Swiss watch. Thank you again. I will never forget.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Esmail took care of my 12 year old son this summer. When other doctors would not treat him for the stone he had blocking a saliva duct, Dr Esmail did and got it out. My boy had a smooth experience getting his IV done by the nurse there. A great easy experience and glad that its done and taken care of without any lasting issues. Thank you Dr Esmail and all your staff as well! Glad we came out to Abbotsford to see you!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Such an amazing doctor! Everyone was so nice and took amazing care of me, i am a very anxious patient and they completely calmed my nerves if i ever need any surgery again i would defiantly go back, he's amazing defiantly wold recommend!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

The situation I was in would of never had as good of outcome if it were not for him . No one thought I would of looked the way I am now considering the injury I had at work . He is the reason I when I look in the mirror I smile :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Esmail and his Abbotsford office. I have been referring all of my friends who may need any kind of oral surgery to this lovely man. I am not usually good with surgery of any type (don't usually heal well and have anxiety), but this experience was awesome. I had a complicated wisdom tooth extracted a couple of months ago and had absolutely no problems with healing. I am going back to have an implant done by him in a couple of weeks as I was so happy with his work and bedside manner. He followed up with me after surgery by phone to make sure everything was okay even though he was going on holiday and about to get on a plane. The staff are lovely, professional and very reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Esmail to anyone needing any kind of oral surgery. If you are hesitant and worried about choosing an oral surgeon, look no further. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I had all four wisdom teeth removed the other day. Dr. Esmail has a very kind and gentle bedside manner which keeps nervous patients (like me) at ease! The nurse I had take care of me was Stacey and she was so lovely and nurturing! Thank you Dr. Esmail and your amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016