Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

I had some major extractions and implant work done . Two procedures , healed excellently and no pain . Just about a year later with know issues .I would highly recommended his services .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I had extensive dental work done by Dr Esmail and I a very pleased with the results. He I both kind and gentle. Since I have had a lot of experience in a dental chair, I can comfortably say Dr Esmail is the best specialist I have ever seen. The front staff is, in my opinion, just great. They are most helpful and gracious. All in all, if one has the need for an Oral Surgeon, this is an excellent office to contact.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Esmail and staff made a very stressful wisdom teeth extraction into a relaxed and comfortable experience! I recommend him to anyone who is nervous or scared about oral surgery, the staff are amazing and Dr. Esmail seems to always go the extra mile to make sure his patients are taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr Esmail and his wonderful staff thank you so much you you are all amazing.you are the best..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Esmail and his staff were exceptional in treating the issue of a bleeding gum. After having a tooth pulled by another dentist i was sent to Dr. Esmail. He is a specialist, sized up the problem and performed emergency suturing right a way. This Dentist and team have a professionalism incomparable to anyone else I have seen. And, i would not hesitate to to recommend this same team to family or friends. EXCELLENT service!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Esmail and his staff are the best of the best in my opinion. I have nothing but the very best of care and treatment when I go there. I don't much like dental visits but I really don't mind going here!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Everyone in this office was very friendly and helpful towards any concerns I had about the procedure (wisdom teeth). The nurses all came in and introduced themselves, they were very clear with what was going to take place and my aftercare. Dr. Esmail was such a delight, came in with a smile and talked to me for a bit. I would highly recommend Dr. Esmail to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff who were helpful and efficient. Dr Esmail was thorough and took the time to explain the procedure. He even took the time to call my family dentist to discuss other possibilities. He would definitely be my choice should i require further surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Very good experience at this office with everybody. I was very nervous but they did an amazing job

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Nayeem and was extremely nervous in the beginning but it ended up going very well. I was put on IV and put to sleep throughout the surgery. And it only took about 30 mins and I was sent home with painkillers so I didn’t feel pain at all it was mostly just discomfort. I would recommend Dr.Esmail to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Nayeem Esmail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nayeem Esmail received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from McGill University (Montreal, Canada) and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (Class of 2005). He then completed a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC), where he became Chief Resident from 2008-2009. His residency training has equipped him with the knowledge and skills in a wide scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, with special interests in dental implants and tissue engineering, reconstructive surgery and trauma, as well as facial cosmetic procedures. Dr. Esmail has also done extensive research on Sleep Apnea. He is Board Certified by both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. Dr. Esmail quickly gained trust and confidence from his patients and colleagues and currently maintains a private practice in Abbotsford and Vancouver, BC. In addition, he has been treating patients with acute facial trauma and oral and maxillofacial emergencies at Abbotsford Regional Hospital.

• French