Dr. Nayeem Esmail

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

Everyone in this office was very friendly and helpful towards any concerns I had about the procedure (wisdom teeth). The nurses all came in and introduced themselves, they were very clear with what was going to take place and my aftercare. Dr. Esmail was such a delight, came in with a smile and talked to me for a bit. I would highly recommend Dr. Esmail to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff who were helpful and efficient. Dr Esmail was thorough and took the time to explain the procedure. He even took the time to call my family dentist to discuss other possibilities. He would definitely be my choice should i require further surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Very good experience at this office with everybody. I was very nervous but they did an amazing job

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Nayeem and was extremely nervous in the beginning but it ended up going very well. I was put on IV and put to sleep throughout the surgery. And it only took about 30 mins and I was sent home with painkillers so I didn’t feel pain at all it was mostly just discomfort. I would recommend Dr.Esmail to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I recently was in need of some surgery on one of my implants in the Abbotsford office. Dr. Esmail is one of the most caring doctor I have encountered, even phoning me at home the next day. His nurse is competent, knowledgeable and caring. The girls at the front desk, also were caring and concerned. I would highly recommend Dr. Esmail and his staff to anyone for oral surgery. You all made me feel completely safe. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Esmail performed my lower jaw surgery for overbite correction. I trusted him with my face and he did an awesome job and couldn't be happier with the results. He's by far the kindest, most personable and competent doctor I've encountered. He really listens and cares about you and devotes himself completely to what you have you say. His bedside manner is incredible and his skills as surgeon too. I heartily recommend him to anyone in need of a first rate oral/maxillofacial surgeon. He's the best there is in lower mainland.

Submitted June 2, 2017

After speaking with 3 other oral surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Esmail for a lower jaw surgery and wisdom teeth removal. I was extremely nervous about this surgery but couldn't be happier with him and his team. Not only is Dr. Email and his staff kind and caring but they are also great at what they do. Thanks again Dr. Esmail!!!

Submitted May 5, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Esmail and his staff at the Abbotsford Oral Surgery. By far the most welcoming and friendly staff we've encountered. Not mention fun too! Highly recommend the trip here. He is knowledgable and very pleasant which made it comforting for my son. The overall team here is fantastic!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

We love Dr. Esmail and his staff. My daughter had to have her wisdom teeth removed and she was scared of the procedure and the I.V. Dr. Esmail's staff is fantastic and they were very caring and understanding with my daughter and me as we were both nervous ! Dr. Esmail did a great job. The procedure did not take long, my daughter did not remember any of it because of the IV, and she has healed quickly and without any problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Esmail and his staff to anyone for wisdom teeth removal or whatever they need done. He was caring and explained the whole procedure. His staff and the nurse who administered the IV were great and very good at their jobs ! Thank you again Dr. E.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I searched and compared all the Maxillofacial and Oral surgeons in Vancouver and the area where we live and found Dr Esmail to be the best qualified and having the best reviews. His website speaks a lot of him and his team too. The reason I was so thorough was that my daughter had a pretty bad experience with regards to oral surgery in the past and refused to go even though she had to for orthodontic reasons. Just mentioning the name 'surgeon' would bring her to tears every time. Still, I tried a consultation with the local surgeon, which left us somewhat underwhelmed and the staff made us feel faintly bemused too. It was not altogether out of question to still do the procedure there, however, I decided against it for two reasons. I wanted to have the best surgeon and I wanted my daughter to stop being fearful. So we took the journey to Dr Nayeem Esmail clinic and that was the best decision ever made. He is superb at his work in every way. His knowledge, his perceptiveness and insight are outstanding. I have no words to describe. Though I will try. Everything went well in the procedure with sedation, and my daughter has no fear anymore. You should take trains, plains, cars and rickshaws just to see Dr Esmail at work let alone be treated by him. He was born to be a surgeon and a physician. Yes, he is of that caliber. Usually it is not easy to find a team that could match this level but Dr Esmail has succeeded absolutely. His team works like a Swiss watch. Thank you again. I will never forget.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Nayeem Esmail's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nayeem Esmail received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from McGill University (Montreal, Canada) and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine (Class of 2005). He then completed a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Washington Hospital Center (Washington, DC), where he became Chief Resident from 2008-2009. His residency training has equipped him with the knowledge and skills in a wide scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, with special interests in dental implants and tissue engineering, reconstructive surgery and trauma, as well as facial cosmetic procedures. Dr. Esmail has also done extensive research on Sleep Apnea. He is Board Certified by both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. Dr. Esmail quickly gained trust and confidence from his patients and colleagues and currently maintains a private practice in Abbotsford and Vancouver, BC. In addition, he has been treating patients with acute facial trauma and oral and maxillofacial emergencies at Abbotsford Regional Hospital.

• French