Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

Such an amazing doctor! Everyone was so nice and took amazing care of me, i am a very anxious patient and they completely calmed my nerves if i ever need any surgery again i would defiantly go back, he's amazing defiantly wold recommend!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

The situation I was in would of never had as good of outcome if it were not for him . No one thought I would of looked the way I am now considering the injury I had at work . He is the reason I when I look in the mirror I smile :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Esmail and his Abbotsford office. I have been referring all of my friends who may need any kind of oral surgery to this lovely man. I am not usually good with surgery of any type (don't usually heal well and have anxiety), but this experience was awesome. I had a complicated wisdom tooth extracted a couple of months ago and had absolutely no problems with healing. I am going back to have an implant done by him in a couple of weeks as I was so happy with his work and bedside manner. He followed up with me after surgery by phone to make sure everything was okay even though he was going on holiday and about to get on a plane. The staff are lovely, professional and very reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Esmail to anyone needing any kind of oral surgery. If you are hesitant and worried about choosing an oral surgeon, look no further. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I had all four wisdom teeth removed the other day. Dr. Esmail has a very kind and gentle bedside manner which keeps nervous patients (like me) at ease! The nurse I had take care of me was Stacey and she was so lovely and nurturing! Thank you Dr. Esmail and your amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Nayeem Esmail is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person. I had a tooth extracted by him .He has such a kind personality.His assistant was very knowledgable and very friendly as well.All post op teaching was very clear.I have had no issues since the procedure. I would definately see him again for any future oral surgery.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth procedure last year with Dr. Esmail and felt very comfortable and safe the entire lead up to and during the surgery. The staff there were very friendly and punctual and nurses did an excellent job of explaining the procedure and taking care of everything while the procedure was occurring. Great doctor, would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr esmail definitely knows what he is doing ,I recommend him to anyone ,he and his staff are kind and very professional . The nurse who works there is great as well she explain each and every step to me which made me feel very comfortable !I just got 3 extraction yesterday and today I'm up about in the mall shopping . Surprisingly my face isn't even that swollen I'm so happy I was referred to him !!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

After being referred to this office for a tooth extraction,I was eager to get it over with.Thankfully,the fates assigned me Dr.Esmail along with an exceptionally helpful staff.Nobody's paying me to tell you this was a very smooth procedure.Briefings both before and after the extraction were very helpful and inspired confidence.The whole ordeal seemed over almost before it started,reflecting consummate professionalism and integrity.Lucky me,and lucky you if you choose this dentist.Thanks again.(plus the waiting area has a stunning view of English Bay,much more soothing than yr average boxy T.V.-infested wait room.)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Esmail has great bedside manner and very gentle. He and his staff made me very comfortable throughout the surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013