Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

I had all four wisdom teeth removed the other day. Dr. Esmail has a very kind and gentle bedside manner which keeps nervous patients (like me) at ease! The nurse I had take care of me was Stacey and she was so lovely and nurturing! Thank you Dr. Esmail and your amazing staff!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Nayeem Esmail is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person. I had a tooth extracted by him .He has such a kind personality.His assistant was very knowledgable and very friendly as well.All post op teaching was very clear.I have had no issues since the procedure. I would definately see him again for any future oral surgery.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I had my wisdom teeth procedure last year with Dr. Esmail and felt very comfortable and safe the entire lead up to and during the surgery. The staff there were very friendly and punctual and nurses did an excellent job of explaining the procedure and taking care of everything while the procedure was occurring. Great doctor, would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr esmail definitely knows what he is doing ,I recommend him to anyone ,he and his staff are kind and very professional . The nurse who works there is great as well she explain each and every step to me which made me feel very comfortable !I just got 3 extraction yesterday and today I'm up about in the mall shopping . Surprisingly my face isn't even that swollen I'm so happy I was referred to him !!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

After being referred to this office for a tooth extraction,I was eager to get it over with.Thankfully,the fates assigned me Dr.Esmail along with an exceptionally helpful staff.Nobody's paying me to tell you this was a very smooth procedure.Briefings both before and after the extraction were very helpful and inspired confidence.The whole ordeal seemed over almost before it started,reflecting consummate professionalism and integrity.Lucky me,and lucky you if you choose this dentist.Thanks again.(plus the waiting area has a stunning view of English Bay,much more soothing than yr average boxy T.V.-infested wait room.)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Esmail has great bedside manner and very gentle. He and his staff made me very comfortable throughout the surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013