You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nayeem Esmail

Dr esmail definitely knows what he is doing ,I recommend him to anyone ,he and his staff are kind and very professional . The nurse who works there is great as well she explain each and every step to me which made me feel very comfortable !I just got 3 extraction yesterday and today I'm up about in the mall shopping . Surprisingly my face isn't even that swollen I'm so happy I was referred to him !!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

After being referred to this office for a tooth extraction,I was eager to get it over with.Thankfully,the fates assigned me Dr.Esmail along with an exceptionally helpful staff.Nobody's paying me to tell you this was a very smooth procedure.Briefings both before and after the extraction were very helpful and inspired confidence.The whole ordeal seemed over almost before it started,reflecting consummate professionalism and integrity.Lucky me,and lucky you if you choose this dentist.Thanks again.(plus the waiting area has a stunning view of English Bay,much more soothing than yr average boxy T.V.-infested wait room.)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Esmail has great bedside manner and very gentle. He and his staff made me very comfortable throughout the surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Nayeem Esmail's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr esmail definitely knows what he is doing ,I recommend him to anyone ,he and his staff are kind and very professional . The nurse who works there is great as ..."

March 7, 2015