Ratings for Dr. Darren S. Edson

was in two different ERs 3 times in a month for chronic condition. ended up with Dr. Edson twice. He was rude, condescending, and is negligent to the point of being dangerous to his patients. Came in complaining of seizures, he attempted to treat me for vaginal bleeding. Stopped him in time. Then administered pain meds against my wishes - had no pain! Meds made me worse - couldn't walk to bathroom, was vomiting. Ordered CT only after I asked, then went home without ever getting results. Left nurse orders to discharge me. Had to ask several times for test results - turns out I had a mass in my brain. On second run in, suggested I was lying about seizures even though they were witnessed by radiologists. Kept me in a bed with NO IV, unchecked for nearly 12 hours. His actions are dangerous. Two different nurses even told me to disregard him, and get to another doctor quick. If you see him, run.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Dr. Darren S. Edson's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)