Ratings for Dr. John Maggirias

Recently changed dentist to Dr. John at JM Dental. I was missing a bunch of teeth and have been wearing plates. He helped me understand my treatment options and I am now happy to say I am going to be getting teeth I don't need to take out anymore. Dr. John took the time to explain everything, wish I had met him years ago! Highly recommend him to anyone looking to get rid of their dentures.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I love the experience at JM Dental. Very gentle and thorough cleaning .

Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. John is indeed extremely knowledgeable, calm, attentive and most of all LISTENS! Have been to many dentists for simple work like cleaning and small fillings that ended up each time costing me hundreds and many times thousands of dollars because of their greediness. . Here with Dr. John my experience has been extremely positive, a lot less painful and now I know what more needs to be done to CORRECT the damages done by other dentists. Thank you Dr. John, you are GOD send!

Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. John is an extremely knowledgable dentist. He is direct and to the point. Not only will he get the job done right, but he'll also be on time, and he'll get it done quickly. He took the time to plan and schedule my follow up appointments and told me exactly what I needed to over the course of the next year. Probably the best dentist I've ever had.

Submitted June 28, 2017

Nice and friendly staff that actually listen Made you really feel at ease No waiting around and on time which is really important when you are very nervous at the Dentists....

Submitted June 28, 2017

I came in with my son for an emergency - soccer ball to the face. Dr. John took us in right away, fixed him up and I was so impressed - he's now our new family dentist. I had an appointment with him last week for a check up and consultation and I love that he took the time to explain to me what I need to get done and he's conservative about it. I've gone to other dentists with this tooth pain and all of a sudden they're recommending $2000 procedures I don't need. He actually figured out the problem and found the right solution. Very happy with Dr. John.

Submitted June 28, 2017

I had a great experience at JM Dental very nice clinic and staff were very friendly. Dr John explained to me honestly what I needed to get done and provided me with a treatment plan that worked for me financially. Definitely would recommend him!

Submitted June 28, 2017

Was referred and so happy I was! Would definitely recommend Dr. John. He's caring and I think I might be over my fear of dentists! lol Awesome dentist!

Submitted June 28, 2017

Have always had a positive experience with Dr John and his team. I feel comfortable and confident that my family and I are in great care. I have never had to wait long, hygienists are so personalble and nice, and they are great with my kids.

Submitted February 11, 2017

I recently switched my family and I to Dr. John. His office is state of the art and I am so impressed with his professionalism, and how caring and great he is with children. He even sponsored my sons hockey team and gave all the kids mouth guards. I highly recommend anyone looking for a dentist to see him and his staff.

Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. John Maggirias's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John Maggirias earned his Bachelor of Science in Behavioural Evolution (2002), and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (2009) both from the University of Toronto. Dr. John left the academic research world to pursue a private practice as he wanted to bring his knowledge to life. He is truly patient focused and he really wants to help the world improve their smiles one by one. Dr. John is very personable and sees himself as an artist who takes pride in his work and gives his 100% with every patient. His motto, "how can we improve your smile", says it all. Dr. John works with his patients to create a treatment plan that produces results, prevents oral disease, and fashions a smile to be admired.

• English