Ratings for Dr. Jasper Yuen

Dr Yuen and his team help me get through my radiation treatments and answered my questions without making me feel uncomfortable. His nurse always gave me the choice if I want to wait to see him when it's busy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

A very pleasant and informative man. He made me feel very comfortable and discussed the procedure and what to expect in great detail. His nurse Ivy is wonderful and answered all of my questions and never made me feel rushed. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had to have 25 radiation treatments and weekly visits to see him except I wouldn't get to see him, I'd be seen by a nurse instead. Too many patients to see them all personally which I don't agree with. Ended up with 3rd degree burns because he didn't know what was going on with HIS patient. Ended up going to my family doctor for help which I got after being told by Yuen's nurse there was nothing more they could do. Don't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016