Ratings for Leea Arsenault

I saw this Nurse practitioner in her Sicklerville office, it was very clean and smelled like lavender and vanilla! She was very polite and took time to listen to me. I have multiple health problems and she took time to work with me to resolve my skin issue and evaluate my skin. She also did a lot of teaching about how to properly use the medication she prescribed and why it was given for my skin problem.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Ok, so I wanted to try a new office. I decided to go to derm one. This doctor does not know what she is talking about. I am actually very upset to see that on this website she is listed as a nurse, not a dermatologist. Everything I told her about what my last doctor said, she said was incorrect. My last doctor did a beautiful job clearing up my face, he was just too expensive for me to go back to. The stuff she gave me, did nothing for my face. She even gave me a free sample of lotion that was expired. In the end of my session, she gave me a coupon for lotion that was also expired. I will never go there again.The facility is dirty, saw a roach while I was there.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013