Ratings for Dr. Dominique K. Fons

Unable to get appointment and when one is made a month out for a problem now, the Dr cancelled the appointment and only time available is another month out. Delayed taking care of an elevated blood pressure except when pressured. BP was 158/120 and was staying in the 90's and 100's (diastolic). Now the prescription is out and after a request for refill, none called in x 3days now. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ! Chronic back pain not being addressed appropriately . Usually through the resident who offers little reassurance or resolve. Very slow to return calls if at all.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I liked Dr. Fons and was very hopeful she would actually be a good dr. However, she would not address my concerns but would only say, 'we'll talk about it next time'. This went on for 2 yrs after seeing her about every 3 mos. I gave her a fair chance and she did nothing. I could barely say what I wanted to talk about before she zipped out the door. Not once did I feel that she did anything for me. I don't know if it's Carle or what but it was all a waste of my time. Carle is all about making money and not about actually helping people. Carle is very good about getting your money. I would just like some help in return.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Fons seems very well-intentioned but is hamstrung along with what seems like all of her colleagues at Carle Clinic by being way too busy and 'appointing' patients out for 5 months!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013