Ratings for Dr. Alison Grice

Not very poisitive. Offers grim prognosis. Needs better bedside manners. Not that friendly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr Grice is professional, and I believe knowledgeable on what, for the most part, I require as a patient in the realm of general health care. I'm not a huge fan of the medical centre itself as they used to be quite punctual and efficient in getting me in, but now not only is that no longer a reality, I find I'm waiting for ages on the phone just to get through to someone. Either way, Dr Grice is thorough if nothing else, which is a welcome change from my previous doctor. That being said, I sometimes find she is too thorough--I don't always need the X-ray or months of blood work to check on a non-issue, for example. Then again, I went from a doctor who did nothing to one who does almost too much, so maybe she's normal. She gets the job done, and I feel as though she listens to my concerns, so I would say she is a good option in the Beamsville area.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

The most caring doctor I have ever had! She will make house calls.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Grice was willing to discuss multiple issues in one visit, and was very pleasant and efficient. If she has room for more patients, you would be lucky to choose her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

WONDERFUL doctor. Kind, very good with explaining absolutely everything, and very attentive to my needs. Cannot find a better doctor

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

only had her as a family dr. for a short time and definitely top of the class in everything . Best dr. I have seen in years... more dr.'s like her would greatlt increase Ontario health care . THANK YOU DR. GRICE..

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Finally, a Doctor who listens. Very attentive during the visit and even got an unexpected call at home where she explained the results of some tests I had.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

One can't fond a better doctor than Dr Grice,she is kind and terile and explain everything and she is very good at booking specialist appointments.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Grice is an excellent doctor, she has alot of compassion and was so supportive through my brother ordeal with cancer. She was there for my family & made sure we understood the procedures she had to do so my brother was comfortable. Thank you Dr. Grice, I will never forget you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Grice is a young doctor who knows her medicine. She is caring and attentive. Excellent follow through and communicates all test results with you. YoU never feel that she is rushing you through your appointment. Very happy have have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014