Ratings for Dr. Erin Rachel Kraftcheck

Out of all the doctors at the HCC, you will probably learn she is the worst. I disagree with the comments about her staff, appointments are late when doctors encounter complex appointments that patient underestimated their reasons for. This doctor can seem opinionated, judgmental but I hope she gets better at what she does because she genuinely means well even if her approach is not ideal.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

She is one of those doctors who need to learn to keep politics from practice. My school counsellor recommended I take therapy with her because of my anxiety and depression. I told her I was at a comedy show and the folks were making jokes about killing their mom nd she said that wasn't funny and glared at me. Then she mentioned something about her husband has same humor and gave me a serious and piercing look. When I say piercing I mean she frowned at me with her eyes wide. Is this just me or does this woman actually mix her personal life into her practice?

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Terrible Doctor. Avoid at all costs. Rude tone of voice, doesn't really care about your health needs. Prescribes medications based on her own view of how you should be treated, instead of working with you to find an appropriate treatment plan tailored for you.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Amazing Doctor, got me a referral to a allergist immediately! Very quick.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Um, so my school referred me to her for counselling. They said she is I think a doctor but has a counselling training? Not important but we started therapy sessions. At first she was nice. but after a few sessions, i realized how she was really mean. She kept pushing her advice even when I told her that I know what happened. The story was I started laughing at my sister because she spilled a bucket of paint on the floors we just got installed in the house. She kept telling me that I'm doing because I'm anxious. I nicely told her that everyone's sense of humor is different. She said that isn't something to laugh about and that it would only be funny if it was on SNL. I kinda decided she isn't the best person for someone who is looking for counselling.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Nothing good came out of her. She mixes her own opinions with business. I told her that I'd like to try a retin-a cream for my stretch marks due to rapid weight loss. She insisted this is used for acne despite how common doctors prescribe it to help for newly formed stretch marks. I don't know what her problem was, but she kept talking over me. I told her to give me a referral to a dermatologist because nothing was getting solved. She said, she refused to do so. This was at the UTM health centre. I don't get what her attitude is not to mention the uninterested staff

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

The staff was disorganized and rude. They are too busy chatting with each other. When they do look at you, they can't even fake a smile. The Dr. Kraftcheck herself was a pain. She would get real moody and raise her voice while I was talking. She interrupted me non-stop.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

For someone with so much training, she does not see things in different perspectives and is extremely rude. She does not answer your questions, talks over you and you literally have to put your hand up and tell her to LISTEN. I went to ask her about booking an STD test. I was very nervous because this was my first one done in awhile. Rather than calmly asking me questions, she started to raise her eyebrows, suck in her lips and talk over me about how that's a very low risk. She booked me in one for a blood test anyways, but did not seem happy. Before I left, I asked her if I needed to pay for the test at all to make sure. She said rudely "WELL, we should be charging for these tests anyways but you're lucky enough to be covered" I left and resentfully, cancelled the appointment and went to a public STD clinic. I would not recommend going to her because she does not have the patients interest as a priority.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016